f o u r

Emilia

Emilia

"To repeat, the animal terrorizing Mystic Falls has been caught."

"Scum ball. Scum bucket."

"I thought you said Chum Bucket. It reminded me of Plankton from Sponge Bob." I chuckle and fill my mouth with a spoon full of cereal.

"Who are you talking to by the way?" I ask Jenna as Elena walks in the living room which is connected to the kitchen. "Him." Jenna points towards the news guy.

"The news guy?" Elena chuckles and stands next to Jenna. "Also known as Logan Scum Fell. Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls?" Jenna says as she stares disgustingly at him; who's on the tv. "Talk about relationships, but he's cute." I say as I look at Logan on the tv. He is really cute.

"He is not cute. There's nothing cute about him." Jenna argued with me with narrowed eyes. "Well, if you stare deep in his eyes it feels like you've traveled to scum land." I laugh before finishing my cereal.

"What are you doing with that?" Jenna asks Elena who's holding a ring. "I went yesterday and got it from the safe deposit box. Mom had told Mrs. Lockwood she would loan it to the founder's council for their heritage display."

"Is that grandma Beth's wedding ring?" Jenna asks in awe as she stares at the ring in Elena's hand. "Originally it was great-great-grandma Mary's wedding ring." Elena corrects as Jeremy enters the room. "How much do you think this stuff is worth? You know, like on eBay?" He asks causing me to snort.

"You're not gonna find out."

"That stuff is mom and dad's. You can't just give it away."

"I'm not giving it away. It's called a loan, Jeremy."

♡ ♡ ♡

Elena insisted on me going to the founder's party; which is totally stupid by the way. I hate formal parties; I prefer parties where you can dance to rock music and not to some Cinderella music.

Elena had shoved a pretty grey dress in my hands with some grey pumps. It is pretty if you ask me.

I also asked Aunt Jenna to straighten my hair; since well it's me and me can't do anything. My amazing Aunt also did my make up and got me ready for the formal. She also told me some tips like, not to burp or make sure I add a little sway to my hips to make me look sexy; her words not mine.

Now I am staring at my reflection in the mirror and mesmerized by my look. First time to actually admit it but I look pretty beautiful. I move my face closer to the mirror and inspect my stitched forehead.