t w e n t y s i x

Emilia

Emilia

People crave the truth about situations that relate to their own life, or situations that can affect their life. Normally, people would actually look for the truth while others just wait for it to hit them. In my situation, I waited for it because I had other situations to deal with, and this one was the less important on my list.

And this situations is about Isobel, my biological mother. She's been hiding for so long, either hiding from us or from Mystic Falls. I don't care really, but I just have so many questions running through my mind that need to be answered. Elena has questions of her own but the common and main one we both have is who's the father?

I mean obviously Isobel wasn't married to my adoptive father cause then we'd know that by now. The father is a mystery in this situation, along with other mysteries that need to be solved. It could be a guy from the street she did the dee with and she got pregnant with twins, but that's too cliche and unrealistic.

I sighed, "Ugh! Does this have to be so freaking hard?"

"She wants to meet us, Emilia, of course it's going to be that hard." Elena points out, crossing her arms. "Why the sudden interest?" I ask, scoffing as I stretch my feet on the classroom's desk. "Alaric is supposed to arrange a meeting. We don't know why or what she wants." Stefan says, sighing.

"You guys don't have to see her if you don't want to." Damon says, shrugging suggestively. "Oh, who said I didn't want to see her? And no just see her, no, I want to rip her apart like she did with my heart." I say, my jaw clenching as I pull the strings of my sweater.

"Mia, this isn't a competition." Stefan says, pursing his lips. "Look who's talking." I scoff, rolling my eyes. Elena gives me a look and I just shrug, looking in front of me at the white board. "We don't really have a choice." Elena says, pulling her gaze away from me.

"She's threatened to go on killing spree." Alaric says, clicking his tongue. "Oh! I take it that's not okay with you guys." Damon chuckles, smirking. "I want to do it. I want to meet her. If I don't, I know I'll regret it." Elena says, looking down at her lap as she plays with her fingers.

"The only thing you'd regret, Elena, is not shredding her apart like a fucking chicken shawarma." I spat, pushing my legs off of the table and standing up. "She cursed, that means that she's really angry." Damon commented as I glared at him and made my way out the door.

"Adios, my friends."

♡ ♡ ♡

"I can't believe your making me do this." I grunted, sitting down on the Grill's brown leather couch. "We're both doing it, whether you like it or not." Elena says, rolling her eyes at me as she slid beside me. "Well, I don't like it." I mutter as Matt walks to our table and hands me the drink I ordered.