e l e v e n

Emilia

Emilia

Waking up in an unknown place and tied up in a chair was not my morning situation. I swear I slept in my bed last night and when I blinked open my eyes, my neck was sore from the annoying position I slept in. But that isn't the worst part, the worst part is I had big bloody wound on my shoulder.

My first thoughts was that a Vampire did it. But the only Vampires were Stefan and Damon, and none of them would do it. I stayed alone tied to that chair as I tried to make my hands smaller and get them out. I waited and waited for someone to come and get my rescue but apparently I was the last person anyone would ever remember.

I recognized the place as the Fell's Warehouse. I scanned the area and gasped when I saw what was behind a steel fence. Dead bodies drained of blood were piled up behind the fence. Different types of scenarios ran in my head at the sight before my eyes.

Before my thoughts took a wrong turn, the click of a door took my attention. My breath got stuck in my throat as the door closed and steps echoed in the Warehouse. Suddenly, the person appeared as Logan Fell; also knowns as Scum Bucket.

"Ah, I see you're awake. I was just getting hungry." Logan said, smiling smugly as he circles around me. After a few circles, he stops behind me and softly removes my long hair away from my shoulder. "The blood looks delicious." He says before jumping in and enjoying his breakfast.

I yelled in agony as I thrashed in my seat, begging for him to stop. "Stop! Logan! Stop! Please, stop!" Tears streamed down my face as he sucked one by one. He finally backed away and stood in front of me. I sniffed as tears ran down my cheeks nonstop. Logan stares at me with his blood veins under his eyes.

"Yummy!" He says, wiping the blood off of his mouth with his arm. Suddenly, his head snaps up and his face forms back into normal. "Someone's coming." He whispered before walking away and behind me. I whimpered as my wound throbbed and tears continued running.

A click echoed in the warehouse as the door opened. The door closed behind and steps hit the floor softly. Damon came into view as he looked around the warehouse. His gaze stopped on me and his face morphed into one of confusion. "Emilia, what the-" Damon starts saying, but gets cut off by gun shots.

Wooden bullets soar through the air and shoot Damon as he falls on his knees. "I have tons of these wood bullets, so nothing funky." Logan says, circling around Damon and holding out the gun. "You don't wanna do this, trust me." Damon says looking up at Logan in anger.

Logan ignores him and shoots Damon in the shoulder, causing Damon to scream in pain. "That's what you get." Logan says, crouching in front of Damon. "For what?" Damon asks, sneering. "You made me like this." Logan says, angrily.