s e v e n

Emilia

Emilia

Staying late at school is not my best hobby. But when you gotta do it, you gotta do it. Apparently, I forgot my science book at school and I have a Chemistry assignment due next Monday. All the answers are on that book and I am not missing my chance of getting an A+.

So right now I stand in front of my locker, searching for the book. I couldn't find it anywhere but I swore I remember putting it in there. I searched everywhere in my locker, and still I couldn't find it. I searched under the pencils, under some notebooks, between files, but luck was not on my side.

I huffed before slamming my locker shut. The corridor is pretty dark but it is illuminated from the moon behind the windows. I was pretty creeped out since now I know the existence of Vampires. I mean you never know when Damon Salvatore might soar through the corridor looking for an innocent human, and I'll be his open and free meal.

I hug my hoodie closer to my body before walking down the corridor. I convinced myself to go to the chemistry classroom and that nothing would happen to me. Luck was on my side this time as I clicked open the classroom lights. One by one, a light would flicker in the classroom and finally the room was bright.

I took a deep breath before walking to my desk which I sit in every time I have chemistry class. I look through the desk and find my targeted book. "So, you've been hiding out here all along?" I scoff, shaking my head at my book. I pull out the book from the desk and walk long strides to the door.

I shut off the lights and close the classroom door behind me. The door shuts with a soft click and I quickly make my way to the parking lot door. It's basically a door that leads to the parking lot and that's where I parked my car; well Elena's car. She's been sleeping when I tip toed to her room and stole her keys.

I twisted the knob for the brown door and quickly got out to the cold air. I walked quickly to Elena's car but stopped short when I noticed a few people in front of a car. Not any people. People I know. Stefan, Damon, Tyler, and Vicki.

Stefan was holding Vicki back, while Tyler and Damon stood in front of each other. "What's going on here, Stefan? What's wrong with her?" Tyler asks, looking at Stefan. "You don't talk." Damon says to Tyler. "Screw you, dude." Tyler spats, ignoring Damon.

"Dude? Really? Dude?" Damon asks, chuckling lightly. "Damon, don't!" Stefan warns, glaring at his brother. "Oh come on. Who's gonna miss this idiot?" Damon says, causing Tyler to throw a hit to his cheek. Damon's head snaps to the side making me laugh lightly. A vampire just got punched by a jock.

"Oh! Don't you hurt him." Vicki yells at Damon. Damon ignores her and grabs Tyler by the throat. "Forget what you saw here tonight. None of us were here." Damon demands, looking straight into Tyler's eyes. Damon then throws Tyler on top of the car and into the other side of the vehicle.