t w e n t y e i g h t

Emilia

Emilia

Tight dresses are not really my thing, especially the ones where they have laces from behind. It's like your stomach gets tight and all the air is sucked out of you. It'll be harder for you to breath, and you feel like your going to faint any moment.

So when Jenna pulls the strings tight from behind, I groan in pain. "Not too tight, Jenna." I cry, furrowing my eye brows at the pain. "Suck it in, baby." Jenna mutters, pulling it tighter. "Too tight." I cry out as Jenna ties the strings and then she comes to stand in front of me.

I take deep breaths as I move around in the annoying dress. "I don't like this dress." I mutter, groaning. "It's pretty." Jenna replies, wrapping the black choker around my neck. "Why red though?" I ask, looking down at the dress. "Why? Don't you like it?"

"No, it's great. But red isn't really my color."

"Now's not the time to whine, Emilia." Jenna mutters, huffing. "When is the parade starting?" I ask, looking at the clock hanging on the wall. "20 minutes." She answers, before walking out of the room. I let out a long breath before walking, no limping, over to the window.

I push away the lace curtains and gaze out at the crowded town square. A small smile forms on my lips as I stare at enormous crowd. But also a little nervous feeling forms in my stomach and I turn around, walking to the couch.

I sit sown slowly and groan slightly as the door opens and Elena walks in. "Hey," She mutters, giving me a blank look. "Hi," I reply, sighing. "There's something important I want to talk to you about." She says, sitting down on the couch beside me. "What?"

"I...I, uh, I know who our biological father is."

I instantly sit up, despite the pain, and look at Elena wide eyed. "Who?" Elena looks at me sadly before looking sown at the floor. There was a long pause as I waited for her answer. "John." She says, barely a whisper.

My mouth gapes open as I stare at her in shock, "W-What? What?! John as in John Gilbert? As in the jerk. As in our uncle?"

Elena nodded, gulping as she played with her fingers. "Why would you think that?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "There is no proof, but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager and he was the one who brought her to our dad's office for the delivery." Elena answers.

"And...how do you know that?"

"Stefan went to the hospital, and then he told me."

"He can't be our father, Elena. We've hated him our whole lives, and now I hate him way more cause of the fact he didn't tell us this type of information. All this time he pretended to be our uncle when he's so much more. He might be my father, but I'm not his daughter."

I pick up the black heels from the floor and put them on, before standing up and walking over to the door. "Now c'mon, the parade is starting." I say, pulling open the door and walk out, holding my dress up. "Hey," Jeffrey says, smiling. "Hey you," I smile back as I take his offered hand.

"Are you ready to do this?"

I nod as he helps get up on the float, and we both go to our positions. Caroline and Matt stand on the top of the float, and Elena and Stefan stand next to us. Jeffrey wraps his arm around my waist as the float starts to move from the dark garage. "You okay?" Jeffrey asks, whispering in my ear.

"Just a little nervous."

"You'll be ok." He whispers, chuckling. I laugh silently as we come out to the morning air. "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our stunning Miss Mystic Falls Court and their handsome escorts." Carole Lockwood says into the microphone as the crowd cheer.

I grin widely and wave at the crowd who are waving back at us. "This is Caroline Forbes, Miss Mystic Falls. Aren't they beautiful?" Carol says and the crows cheer louder as I smile and continue waving. "Let's cheer for the Mystic Fall's high school football team. Alright! Let's show them our support, everybody!" Carole says as the cheerleaders and the football run behind us and e crowd cheers.

Later, I stood in Mystic Grill, staring at Jeremy who was sitting alone. Elena had told me about their agreement and that he's still upset at us that we didn't tell him about the other world. Elena asked me for a favor to talk to him and try to own his forgiveness. But how can you do that when Damon Salvatore is sitting a few meter away from you, staring in amusement between Jeremy and I.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked to Jeremy's table, sitting hesitantly across from him. I gulped nervously, "I don't believe that we can't fix this. Elena and I lied, we were wrong. But you're our brother, Jer, and we both love you, and we have to fix it. So just tell me, what can we do?"

"You go to hell, Emilia." Jeremy spat, standing up and stomping out of the grill. My eyes tear up and I look down at the table, hurt evident on my face. I scratch my red polished thumb and lift my head up, watching as Damon followed Jeremy out the grill.

"Oh no." I mutter, grunting as I stood up and ran after Damon before he ends up choking him. "I have so many emotions, but I don't have any way to express them. Being a teenager is so hard!" Damon says, mocking Jeremy in a small voice. "You're a dick!" Jeremy spats, turning to Damon.

"Damon, leave him alone." I sigh, standing beside Damon. "You do not talk to me like that! I'm not your sister. And for now on," Damon ignores me as he grabs Jeremy's arm, "don't talk to your sister that way either."

"Damon, seriously leave." I huff, trying to pull Damon's tightened hand around Jeremy but he gently pushes my hand away. "So, you're going to kill me just 'cause I hurt Emilia's feelings?" Jeremy asks, chuckling humorlessly.

"Damon let go of Jeremy."

"Cut her some slack." Damon replies, ignoring me once again. "They erased my memories." Jeremy nearly yelled. "No, I did! They were protecting you." Damon fired back, glaring at Jeremy. "It wasn't their call to make." Jeremy pointed out, glaring back.

Jeremy turns around to leave but Damon grabs his arm and pulls him back. "Let go of me before I cause a scene." Jeremy said, glaring at Damon. "You'll be unconscious before you even got a word out." Damon says, narrowing his eyes.

"For god's sake you two children, Damon leave him the heck alone and Jeremy go home. Before I end up hanging you both up and trust me I'll do it. So just stop!" I yell, pulling Damon's hand harshly from around Jeremy.

Jeremy glares at me before turning around and walking away. "Damn!" Damon mutters, chuckling. I snap my head towards him and glare, "You! That wasn't necessary y'know. I get you want to stop whatever is happening, but Jeremy's and I relationship is none of your business."

----------------------------------------

2 more chapter to go!

Vote and comment❤️😊

//-stilesunicorn//