e i g h t

Emilia

Emilia

Choosing a halloween costume is not easy. Last year, my halloween costume was a minion and it was a huge failure. But this year is going to be different and I'm gonna rock my costume. Expect there is only one problem, and that is I don't know what to wear.

I've thrown all my clothes out and looked for a great costume. I found a snow white costume but that's old school. I found tinker bell but unfortunately the green little dress did not fit me. After looking for hours, I've decided to go out and buy one. I took Aunt Jenna's car and sped to the mall.

I found a lot of costumes in the mall but they were too expensive for my liking. Store after store and I still didn't get any luck. That is until I found a little packet on the corner floor. The plastic packet contained a costume of Harley Quinn. The wig, shorts, shirt, tattoo stickers, gloves, bat, and shoes were all in.

This is fate putting the costume on the far corner of the store. And whats more amazing is that it's the perfect size for my body. I also drove back home singing Baby by Justin Bieber. Like all people say these days, old is gold.

Now, I'm putting on the blonde wig while jamming to Michael Jackson. Again, old is gold. Putting on the wig was the lest step before putting on the heels. I added a touch of red lipstick before sitting on the edge of the bed. I zipped up the black adidas heels and stood up to take a look in the mirror.

 I zipped up the black adidas heels and stood up to take a look in the mirror

Placing the tattoos was kinda hard since there was a lot of them. I also painted my nails blue and red in order. The shorts were too short but oh well. The tights have holes in them and I'm terrified of ripping them. And lastly, the shirt was already ripped so I didn't have a problem.

"Emilia, it's a halloween costume not a wedding dress!"

I rolled my eyes at my sisters comment and made my way out the door. "Ooh, you look so sexy." Jenna said from across the hallway. "Thanks, Aunt Jenna." I smiled before walking slowly down the stairs; due to the heels. "Finally." Elena groans when I step into the backseat.