n i n e t e e n

Emilia

Emilia

I don't remember drinking yesterday yet my head hurts like hell, like I drank two bottles of vodka. What I do remember though is that I was laying on my bed and not some motel bed.

Then I had spotted the guy sleeping on a chair at the end of the bed. I widened my eyes and sat up frantically, then I spotted Elena laying on the other bed. The guy wasn't moving and I had a feeling he was really sleeping.

How the hell did I get here?

I cut my brain off and slipped off of the bed, walking to Elena's side. I tiptoed through the small space and shook Elena, hoping she wouldn't end up yelling at me and leave her alone to sleep.

Instead, she groaned lightly and rolled over. I instantly placed my index on my lips, shushing her. Elena gave me a confused look before sitting up, and her eyes widened when she spotted the dimwit sleeping.

"We have to go." I whispered as low as I can. Elena nodded with a terrified look on her face as I helped her go down from the bed. I step over the guy's outstretched leg and made it over to the door. I unlock the deadbolt and look back to make sure he's still sleeping.

"I wouldn't."

Elena and I gasp and spin around to look at the guy that's now inches away from us. "Don't try to escape. Don't even move. Do you understand?" He uses his compulsion on us, little did he know.

"I understand." Elena and I said in unison, best part about having a twin. The guy scoffs before turning around and opening the mini fridge for a bottle of blood. Elena and I take the chance and bolt out of the room.

But suddenly a girl appears in front of us and grabs us both by the hair, pushing us back in. "Seriously?!" The girl shouts at the guy. "I told them not to move! I did that eye thing that you taught me!" He says, innocently.

"And forgot the lesson about vervain! They're friend's with a vampire, Ben. Duh!"

The girl was still grabbing our hands and I swatted her hand away, but of course it didn't even move a bit. "Leave my fucking hair alone!" I sneer, digging my nails into her hand. "Shut the hell up!" She yells, slamming both of us against the wall.

The girl opens the bathroom door and grabs both of us. "Who are you? What do you want?" Elena asks, terrified. "Does it matter?" The girl scoffs, pushing us in the dark bathroom and shuts the door.

"Yes, it matters! I'd like to know who's kidnapping us." I yell, slamming my fist against the door as Elena flips on the light switch. "Bonnie?" I heard Elena say. At first I was confused but then I spotted the unconscious Bonnie in the bathtub.