t e n

Emilia

Emilia

Damon Salvatore is officially in my kill list; a list of the people I need to kill. That dimwit has done so many things that just want to make me strangle him to death. First, he kills Lexi because it's part of the plan. Second, he threatens Bonnie for the necklace which she doesn't want to give. Why can't he just understand that?

"This is weird. Emilia is silent for the first time ever."

"Hey, what does that supposed to mean?" I nearly yell moving to the edge of the middle seat. "And she's back." Elena sighs, staring outside the passenger seat window. "Anyways, he's bad news, guys, he really scared me." Bonnie says, driving down the highway.

"Wait, who are we talking about again?"

"Damon!" They both answer at the same time. "Hmm, I agree with Bonnie. But he doesn't scare me." I shrug, leaning back in the backseat and crossing my arms. "You need to stay as far away from Damon as possible. You too Emilia." Elena warns, looking at Bonnie and I.

"Too bad, I actually was planning on killing him."

The girls glare at me before Bonnie speaks, "I'm trying to stay away from him! He just keeps showing up." Elena sighs, "I don't want you to be alone. You're sleeping at my place tonight, we can make a whole night out of it."

"Can I sleep at your house tonight too?" I sarcastically ask Elena, earning a glare from her. Suddenly, Bonnie pulls over to the side of the road and gets out of the car. "Whoa! Where are you going?" Elena asks as we both step out of the car.

Bonnie rips off the necklace and throws it into a field. "Jesus, Bonnie you okay?" I ask, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Now I am. All my problems were because of that thing. I can't believe I didn't do that sooner." Bonnie sighs in relief, running her hand through her hair.

"What's your Grams gonna say?"

"Grams isn't the one being haunted by a hundred and fifty-year-old ghost, is she?"

"Okay, then."

♡ ♡ ♡

"I can't believe we're putting takeout in plates." I say, filling a big bowl with the takeout caesar salad. Caroline had come a while after we reached home and now it went from crazy to an awkward situation. Caroline and Bonnie are not talking to each other because of the fight they had about the necklace. Stupid necklace and it's owner.

"I'm sorry. There. I said it. If you want the ugly-ass necklace, keep it. It's yours." Caroline said after Elena gave her a look. "Will you hate me if I tell you I threw it away?" Bonnie asks, guiltily. "You threw it away?" Caroline asks, annoyed.