Part 2 : Those Eyes are driving Me Crazy

Recap: Sanskaar returns from USA n leaves for Himachal Pradesh...

(Note: Friends I think if I give the characters, a proper figure of any person... then it would be easy for all of u to connect wid dat character... So, here we have Anupam Kher as Sudarshan Baba n Himani Shivpuri as Ganga Maa)...

********** Episode 2 *********

Sanskaar preferred to travel by the train instead of the flight as he wants to explore the beautiful scenery of the place... So, finally he reaches there... Palampur... a beautiful town in the foothills of Dhauladhar mountain range in Himachal Pradesh... the town is a spectacular confluence of plains and hills... it has glorious plains on one side and majestic snow covered hills on other side... the breathtaking combination of water and greenery gives the entire place splendid look... Sanskaar gets awestruck on seeing such a beautiful place...

Sanskaar: (gets off the train... removes his shades) Wow... beautiful...!! uuffff Sanskaar... get ready this trip is going to be damn interesting...

Sudarshan Baba (SB) reaches at the station to receive Sanskaar... he is a very simple village man of middle age wearing a white shirt wid blue checks and black trousers... his spects depicts how much understanding n experienced he is...

SB: (recognizes Sanskaar) Chhote Sahab...!!
Sanskaar: (turns) Sudarshan Baba..??
SB: Ji... It's a pleasure to have u here... (Sanskaar smiles) Come let's go...

Both leave... In the car... SB is driving n Sanskaar is sitting next to him...

SB: By the way, Adarsh sir told me that you want to hide your identity... If u don't mind can I ask u something...??
Sanskaar: Please, uncle ... you are elder to me... you don't need to ask for my permission...
SB: (smiles) I just wanted to ask... is there any special reason for hiding your true self...??
Sanskaar: (smiles) Actually nothing specific... I just wanted to come out of the Maheshwari empire... I just want sometime for me being myself...
SB: So, I'm going to introduce you to all as the assistant care taker and for the time being you live here you have to act as the same... Is that okay wid you...!!
Sanskaar: Perfect... I have no issues except for one thing...
SB: (confused) What's d problem Chhote Sahab...??
Sanskaar: Exactly... this is my problem... why are you calling me Chhote Sahab n all... Please call me Sanskaar n nothing else...

SB smiles n nods his head... n both of them reach Home Sunshine...

-------------------------.

The Home is a beautiful house divided into two sections... one for old age people n other for orphan children... the entire place is beautifully decorated with different paintings on all the walls... the paintings varied from Mickey Mouse to scenery depicting the beauty of the nature... In the backdrop of the home there is the grand mountain range fully cladded with snow... on one side it has a beautiful river flowing, whereas on the other side it has a plain area which is used as the playground for the children of the orphanage... In one corner there is a small area for the domestic livestock of the home including a dog, some chicken, a parrot n few pigeons...

SB n Sanskaar reach the place... Its almost evening... Ganga Maa (GM) welcomes them...

SB: Chhote Sahab...
Sanskaar: (keeps hands on his ears) What happened Baba... are u saying something...?? I can't hear anything...
SB: (smiles) Okay... Okay... sorry... Sanskaar... is that fyn...??
Sanskaar: Awesome... ab kahiye...
SB: Meet her... she is my wife Ganga...
Sanskaar: Namaste Ganga Maa...!!
GM: Namaste beta... Its really nice to have u here... feel urself at home n just ask me if u need anything...

All smile... SB n GM take Sanskaar to his room... SB n Sanskaar are talking whereas GM brings some snacks... All three spend some talking... Just then a small boy from the orphanage comes running...