Part 40 : The Union...!!

A/N

This episode will be having some romantic scenes... I won't say that they are anything beyond the limit... But read it if you like...!!

~_~

Next morning... Swara is in deep sleep when Sanskaar suddenly wakes her up...

Sanskaar: Swara... Swara... get up...!!
Swara: Ugghhh...!! Sanskaar...!! What...??
Sanskaar: Get up naa Swara...!! See... you are becoming lazier day-by-day after our marriage...!!
Swara: (looks at the clock) Offooo Sanskaar... It's just 4:00 a.m. Why are you waking me up so early...??
Sanskaar: First get up and get ready...!!
Swara: Get ready...?? Are we going somewhere...??
Sanskaar: Hmm... yes...!!
Swara: Ragini and Laksh...??
Sanskaar: (folds his hands across his chest) Mrs. Swara Sanskaar Maheshwari... Why are we here...??
Swara: Aaa... mmm... for our honeymoon...!!
Sanskaar: Good... Are you on a honeymoon with me or with Ragini and Laksh...??
Swara: What is this Sanskaar...?? You woke me up... so early in the morning... just to ask such silly questions...!!
Sanskaar: First answer my question...!!
Swara: Of course... YOU...!!
Sanskaar: Then why will Laksh and Ragini come with us...!! Let's give them some privacy... and let's enjoy ours...!! (winks at her)
Swara: But where are we going...??
Sanskaar: (looks at the watch) I'll tell you that later but first of all hurry up... or else we'll get late...!! Come on... fast... fast... fast...!!
Swara: Okay baba... okay...!! I'm going...!!

Swara leaves to get freshen up n get ready... After 15 minutes, they both are ready... all attired like a charming prince and a gorgeous princess... Sanskaar is dressed in a royal blue t-shirt with a white jacket and white trousers whereas Swara is wearing a blue and off-white full length gown... looking absolutely astounding...!!

Sanskaar: Shall we go princess...??
Swara: (holds his hand) Yes my prince...!!
Sanskaar: Come on...!!

Sanskaar takes Swara a bit out of the city... and there it was... her surprise... A HELICOPTER RIDE...!!

(Note: The helicopter rides are something that are very famous in Las Vegas)

Swara let's out a shriek out of excitement on seeing the helicopter...

Swara: (excitedly) Wow Sanskaar... are we going in that...??
Sanskaar: A special ride for the love of my life...!! You wanted to see the city from above naa...!! (Swara nods her head) Then come on...!!

Sanskaar takes Swara by hand... and both of them reach a mountain range by the helicopter... they get down and Sanskaar takes Swara to a particular spot... surrounded by trees on three sides forming a canopy like structure over head... with the fourth side facing towards the east...

Sanskaar: Now... stand here...!!
Swara: What are you doing Sanskaar...??
Sanskaar: Shhhh... have some patience...
Swara: But....
Sanskaar: Shhh... (looks at his watch) It's time... Close your eyes...!!
Swara: Huhh...??
Sanskaar: Close it now... fast...
Swara: (closes her eyes) I have so much to do after returning back to Kolkata...
Sanskaar: What do you mean...??
Swara: Poor me... my husband has lost his mental balance... He has been doing weird things since he got up in the morning... and he is not even telling me what he's trying to do... So, I think I should take him to a doctor...
Sanskaar: Excuse me...!! Okay... okay... do whatever you want to.... But be quite for a while now...!!

Sanskaar moves and stands behind Swara... He holds her shoulders and starts the countdown whispering in her ears...

Sanskaar: 10... 9... 8... 7.... 6...
Swara: Sanskaar...
Sanskaar: Shhh... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Now open your eyes slowly...

Swara opens her eyes and gets mesmerized seeing the scene in front of her eyes... The darkness of the night slowly getting dissolved with the advent of the first rays of the Sun... when it reveals itself from behind the mountains... the whole sky gets covered with a tint of orange and red... and with the first touch of the rays on their faces, Sanskaar whispers in Swara's ears...