Part 46 : Mood Swings..!!

Sanskaar and Swara are very happy because of the advent of the new life into their lives... Sanskaar is trying his best to fulfill all the wishes and desires of his loving wife and now it has been three months...

One night... After three months...

Sanskaar is sleeping peacefully as he is very tired after returning from his office... he is in a deep sleep when he wakes up all of a sudden when someone shakes him... Sanskaar opens his eyes and switches on the light...

Sanskaar: (half sleepy) Swara...!! (Swara is standing there with a pout face) What happened...?? Do you need anything...?? (Swara nods her head) What...??
Swara: I want to see a movie...!!
Sanskaar: Now...?? (Swara nods her head again) Oh God..!! Swara you sleep now... We will go to see the movie tomorrow...!!
Swara: No naa Sanskaar... I want to see it today...!!
Sanskaar: Swara... Baby...!! Pakka... Promise... I will take you to a big multiplex tomorrow... and you can see as much movies as you want...!! But please... let's sleep now...!!
Swara: (looking at her baby bump) See baby... Your papa is again lying to us...!! We know naa... that tomorrow he will go to office and will not take us to see the movie...!! Leave  it...!! We will not talk to him...!! So rude of you Baby ke Papa...!!

She gets up from the bed and sits on the couch with a pout face and crossing her arms across her chest... Sanskaar takes a deep breath and gets up from the bed and takes out some movie CDs from the drawer...

Sanskaar: (gives the CDs to Swara) Here... tell me which one do you want to see...!! (and he takes the place beside her on the couch)...
Swara: Really...!! (she takes the CDs and starts seeing them... after few moments she gives a CD to Sanskaar) This one...!! I want to see this movie...!!
Sanskaar: (looks at the CD in utter disbelief) Seriously Swara...!! Tom and Jerry...!! You want to see this movie... at 1:00 am at night...!!
Swara: (grins widely and nods her head) Yup...!! Baby and Baby's Mumma... we both want to see this movie...!! Papa ko koi problem hai...??
Sanskaar: How dare he to have a problem when he knows that  you both want to see this movie only...?? But from where did you get this CD...?? As far as I remember I never bought this...!!
Swara: (smiles sheepishly) Laksh bought me this a few days back...!!
Sanskaar: (murmurs under his breath) Lucky ke bachche...!! Just wait when your time will come I'll make sure to give tons of Chota Bheem CDs to Ragini...!!
Swara: Haan Sanskaar... Have you said anything...??
Sanskaar: Haan... nahin... Come let's see the movie...!!

He takes the CD and plays the movie... Both of them sit at the bed with Swara's head on Sanskaar's shoulder and Sanskaar wraps his arms across her waist caressing her skin slowly...!!

------------------------.

A month later... All the members of Maheshwari family are engaged in some work or the other when they hear a knock at the door... The servant opens the door... Sudarshan Baba and Ganga Maa enter along with Bachcha Party Gang...!!

BPG: Sanskaar Bhaiya...!!
Swara: (coming down from the stairs) Haww... Look at them... All these years I was the one who took care of them but all they remember is their Sanskaar bhaiya...!! Not fair...!!
Sanskaar: (a bit concerned) Swara how many times have I told you not to climb stairs this often... Just stay at one place..!! (looks at BPG) Kyun Bachcha Party...??
Aarvi: That's right Swara di... and you were with us for entire two years but Sanskaar bhaiya was with us for only three months so we miss him more...!!
Swara: Haan... haan... I got it... Actually I think you should rename your gang from BPG to SKM...!!
BPG: SKM...??
Swara: (smiles) Haan... SANSKAAR KE MINIONS...!!
Sanskaar: Not bad Mrs. Maheshwari...!!
Swara: What not bad...?? At least I deserve a hug naa...!!

She smiles and BPG run to hug her...

Aahna: (patting Swara's belly) How are you baby...?? Come soon...!!
Rimjhim: We all are waiting for you...!!