Part 38 : Mrs. Nautanki...!!

Everyone have their dinner... and move towards their rooms... Sanskaar is about to enter his room when Parineeta stops him at the doorstep...

Pari: Arey... arey... devarji... where are you going...??
Sanskaar: (smiles) Bhabhi... I guess I'm married... and right now I should be with my wife...
Pari: But you can't go in just like that... (folds her hand across her chest)...
Sanskaar: And you think... you can stop me alone...!!

"Who said that Bhabhi is alone..??", says someone from behind...

Sanskaar turns and gets shocked...

Sanskaar: (shocked) Ragini...!!
Ragini: (smiles widely) Yes... me... Kyun main nahi aa sakti...!! (comes and stands with Pari)
Sanskaar: But you got married today... Don't you think you should be with Laksh right now...
Ragini: Ohooo... he can wait for sometime... But an opportunity like this will not wait for me...
Sanskaar: Opportunity..??
Ragini: Aur nahin toh kya...?? Swara is my best friend... and getting my neg on her wedding night is my birth right...!! So, stop your melodrama and give us the neg... (forwards her hand towards him)
Sanskaar: Neg...!!
Ragini: Haan... 25000... nahin... nahin... 50,000 rupees...
Sanskaar: (shocked) 50,000...!!
Pari: Kya devarji... You can't do this much also for your sweet wife...
Sanskaar: I can do anything for her Bhabhi but right now I can do one thing atleast... I can reduce my problem...
Ragini: How...??
Sanskaar: (calls out loudly) Luckyyy...!!
Laksh: (comes there) What happened Bhai...??
Sanskaar: Bhai ke bachche... Please... reham kar mujhh par... and take away your wife...
Ragini: Haww... This is not fair... conspiracy against me...
Laksh: Cutiepie... Please come with me...
Ragini: Wait naa Laksh... first let me...
Laksh: (shouts) Oh My God... what's that...?? (points his finger in a direction)...
Ragini: (looks in that direction) What...??

Laksh smiles and picks up Ragini in his arms...

Laksh: (smiles widely) Bhai... Mission accomplished...!!
Sanskaar: Well done commando...!! Now you may proceed...
Laksh: (winks at Ragini) Let's go my Love...!!
Ragini: (frowns and makes faces) This is not fair...!!
Laksh: Everything is fair in Love and War...!! (and he takes Ragini away in his arms)...
Pari: Devarji... Ragini ko toh aapne bhaga diya but you won't be able to send me away...
Sanskaar: Really Bahbhi... but your thinking will surely change if you look behind...

Pari turns and finds Adarsh standing behind her... Adarsh smiles and picks up Pari in his arms... Pari makes faces...

Sanskaar: Offoo Bhabhi... do you really think that my Bhabhi will ask for something and I'll deny that...

Pari smiles and Sanskaar gives her 50,000 rupees as neg...

Sanskaar: And yes Bhabhi... Please share this with Ragini as well otherwise she'll eat everyone alive...

Pari nods with a smile and then Adarsh takes her away...

----------------------------.

Sanskaar enters his room and finds Swara standing near the window gazing at the stars... Sanskaar goes near her and hugs her from behind with both his hands resting on her belly...

Sanskaar: (keeps his chin on her shoulder) What are you thinking...??
Swara: You know... I have heard that the people who die... they become stars... So, I was just trying to... ask my parents... whether they are happy or not...!!
Sanskaar: (holds Swara's shoulder and makes her face him) If you really want to find out that then you don't need to look at the stars... Just close your eyes and keep your hand near your heart... because that is the place where your parents are still alive...!! And if after closing your eyes you see their smiling face... then definitely they are happy... (Swara looks at Sanskaar)... Wanna try...?? Then just close your eyes...