Part 44 : The Rescue...!!

"Aaaahhhh...", Sanskaar winces in pain...
"Sanskaar", shouts Swara as if her entire world comes crashing down in front of her eyes...

Swara: (cries) H... H... Hello... hello... Sanskaar... What happened...?? Are you alright...?? Please answer me...!!
Aditya: He is alright...!! And he will be the same if you listen to us...
Swara: (speaks in between her sobs) What... do... you want me to do...??
Satya: Now that's more like it...!!
Aditya: Well... well... you remember the news about your family which was published all over about 10 days ago...
Swara: (confused) What news...??
Satya: I never thought that you would have such a poor memory...!!
Aditya: Shut up...!! (to Swara) I'm taking about the same news which said that all the Maheshwari property has been transferred to the three Maheshwari brothers...!!
Swara: (guesses what his intention is) What do you mean...??
Aditya: Actually do you know what... you are not so dumb as you pretend Love...!! You also know what I mean...!! I want you to get the entire property transferred in Sanskaar's name and then he will give his entire property to me...!!
Swara: (shocked) What...?? But how can you do this...??
Aditya: That your lovey hubby should have thought earlier before he ruined my entire business...
Swara: But why do you want the entire property to be transferred in his name first...?? I mean... you can transfer it to your name from every one separately...!!
Satya: Oh come on that won't be any fun at all...!!
Aditya: I want to see him helpless right in front of my eyes... I want to see his helplessness when he signs the paper...
Swara: But how can I get the papers ready by tomorrow...
Satya: Nothing is impossible for the Maheshwari's... Either you bring the paper tomorrow or your love won't ever see the day after...!! I think you got us...!!
Aditya: And don't forget... Don't you dare try outsmart me... You will be bringing the papers alone... I'll tell you the address tomorrow...!!

Before Swara could say anything the call gets disconnected... All the family members get shocked on the news of Sanskaar's kidnap... Ap sits on the sofa with a thud and starts crying... Swara walks towards her with teary eyes and sits down on her knees in front of her...

Swara: (cups Ap's face and wipes her tears) Maa... please don't cry... (Ap looks at her) Nothing will happen to him Maa... I'll bring him back...!!
Ap: But what if they hurt him... You heard naa they were beating him...
Swara: (clenches her fist and stands up) They took it all wrong... Laying a hand on Sanskaar is their biggest mistake and they are definitely going to pay for that... Sanskaar is not my weakness... He is my biggest strength... (keeps her palm on her belly and whispers) He will come back... He has to come back... After all someone is eagerly waiting for him...!!

Ragini notices Swara and gets teary eyes... She walks up to her and holds her hand...

Ragini: I'm there with you... In fact we all are...!! (Swara nods her head)
Adarsh: But how is this possible...?? I mean how can we transfer the property in his name when...
Swara: (interrupts in between) That we know bhaiya... But not those two morons... who think they are very smart... (smirks) I think it's show time now... They don't even know what's coming their way...!!
Laksh: But what are you planning to do...?? Actually bhai also planned something long before... He even destroyed Aditya's business but before he could take other step he got kidnapped...
Swara: What was his plan...??
Ragini: Actually Sanskaar wanted them to make a self-confession...
Swara: I think that we can do now also... (she tells them the plan)...

Laksh: It's rightly said... Sangati ka asar...!! Well I think that Mrs. Swara Sanskaar Maheshwari is in full action mode now...
Swara: Okay... we'll deal with everything one at a time... Laksh and Adarsh bhai... you get the papers ready... and Ragini... I think it's time for you to show some of your reporter skills now...
Ragini: I'm on it... But... (worried) Are you sure Swara that you are going there alone... I mean... (looks at Swara's belly and whispers in her ear) Don't you think we should tell everyone...
Swara: No... not now... If we'll tell them they will not let me go... and who says that I'm alone... the two most precious possessions of my life will be there with me...
Laksh: Two... One is bhai... Who's the other one...??
Swara: (smiles a bit) One is Sanskaar and the other is our love...!!
Ragini: (hugs Swara) Take care... and be safe...!!
Swara: I will... don't worry...!!