Part 4 : He is a complete Disaster

It's been two weeks since Sanskaar joined Home Sunshine... Sanskaar has become friend with everyone at the home except for Swara... Every time she rejects him saying that she's not interested... Sanskaar loves to irritate her... and slowly slowly he starts getting attracted to her... even Swara unknowingly enjoyed having him around but is never ready to accept it...!!

But one morning, Sanskaar's deep sleep gets disturbed by the sound of continuous knock on his door... he gets up and sees the time...

Sanskaar: Who the hell is at 5:30 am in the morning...??

He gets angry as his precious sleep gets broken... he gets up from the bed and starts walking towards the door with slow and heavy steps rubbing his eyes and yawning... he opens the door and finds Sudarshan Baba and Ganga Maa...

Sanskaar: (a bit shocked) Areyy... Baba, aap... so early in the morning... please come inside...!!

GM: Sorry beta, we disturbed your sleep...!!

SB: Beta, actually we came to tell you that we are going to our village due to some urgent work and we'll return back tomorrow by the evening...

Sanskaar: Don't worry baba... aap jaeye... I'll take care of everything...

SB: No beta... that's not the thing... we are very sure that Swara can take care of everything by herself... she's a very responsible girl... but we came to ask you for... (hesitates n looks at Ganga Maa)...

Sanskaar: Baba... is there any problem...?? Please feel free to ask me for anything...!!

GM: Beta we are worried about Swara... so we came to ask you to take care of her until we return...

GM: (seeing Sanskaar confused) Beta, since we won't be here... Satya would definitely try to pull out something...!!

Sanskaar: Satya...??

SB: Haan... that rowdy who came here the day you arrived... Plzz beta we request you not to leave Swara alone even for a minute... and don't let her go anywhere alone...

Sanskaar: Maa... Baba... I don't know why are you both so worried about her... but u can trust me... I'll take care of her...!!

SB and GM smile... Sanskaar goes back to sleep... then they leave for the village after informing Swara...

----------------------------.

SAME DAY... 7:30 IN THE MORNING...

Swara comes to Sanskaar's room and finds him sleeping...

Swara: Sanskaar... Sanskaar...!!

Sanskaar: Hmmm...

Swara: How can you sleep till this time Sanskaar... come on get up now...

Sanskaar: Naahhh... plzz let me sleep... okay five minutes more...!!

Swara: Not even a minute more... see Maa Baba are not here... so we have to prepare breakfast for everyone...

Sanskaar: (gets up in a shock) Weee....?? Breakfast....?? You mean I have to cook...??

Swara: Haann... don't you know how to cook...??

Sanskaar: Aaaa... wo... haan... of course I know... I know how to cook...!!

Swara: Fine then... get up and meet me after 15 minutes in the kitchen...

Sanskaar nods and Swara leaves...

Sanskaar: (to himself... after Swara leaves) Damn it Sanskaar... cookingggg...!! When you haven't boiled a single glass of water yourself... how in this world are you going to cook breakfast for the entire home... but ab jhooth bola hi hai to bhugto...!!