Part 22 : If not HER then... No other girl will enter my life ever...

Next morning...

At Home Sunshine... Ganga Maa goes to Swara's room... She knocks at the door and Swara opens it... GM gets shocked on seeing Swara in such a devastated condition... Swara stands on the door like a lifeless body whose soul has been ripped off... her hairs completely messed up... cheeks completely stained with tears that have now dried after flowing continuously for the whole night... her one earing is on her ears while the other lies in one corner on the floor...!! Ganga Maa gets completely shocked... she engulfs Swara in a tight hug and starts caressing her hairs...

GM: Swara beta...!! What have you done to yourself my dear...??

Swara breaks down all over again on hearing her words...

Swara: (cries bitterly) Maa I never wanted to do this... But... But...

GM: But what Swara...?? (she takes her to bed and gives her a glass of water) But what beta...?? Few days before you were so happy that you love him but all of a sudden... I mean what happened... Has anyone said anything...??

Swara: Not... not anything directly Maa... but that day... when I received Satya's call he threatened me that he will never let me and Sanskaar meet again... and yesterday even when Sanskaar was found not to be guilty... that Satya was smiling... as if this is exactly what he wanted... That's when I realized that he didn't wanted Sanskaar to get arrested, instead he wanted to reveal his true identity... And do you even realize what does this mean...??

GM: What are you trying to say beta...??

Swara: Maa... It's clear... It's impossible for Satya to know that Sanskaar is Sanskaar Maheshwari... unless and until someone has told him this... It means that someone who is very near to Sanskaar don't want me to be near him...!!

GM: (a bit angry) And just on this assumption... you did whatever you wanted to...?? How you can be so foolish Swara...??

Swara: Maa... I didn't do all this just because of this reason... but it was because of my past... (starts sobbing again) Maa... trust me I Love HIM... I love HIM so much... But he is Sanskaar Maheshwari Maa... and I don't want to ruin his reputation, his honor and his name... just because of my stained past...!!

GM: (shouts) Swaraaa...!! Don't you ever dare to call my daughter stained... You are as pure as Ganga beta...!!

Swara smiles weakly and hugs GM...

GM: But beta I think you should reconsider your decision... He loves you beta... and you both need to support each other... (breaks the hugs and cups Swara's face) Your life is giving you another chance and that too a very beautiful one...!! I just said whatever I thought... the rest is upto you...!!

GM leaves... leaving a thoughtful Swara behind...

-------------------------------.

Evening... Swara is lost in her thoughts and whatever Ganga Maa said in the morning...

BPG enter Swara's room...

BPG: Swara didi...!!

Swara: (coming out of her thoughts) Haan...!! Areyy you all... Do you need anything...??

BPG give a magazine to Swara and run away...

----------------------------.

At MM... Same time in the evening...

SANSKAAR's ROOM...

Ap: Sanskaar... beta please eat something... you haven't eaten anything since you came early morning...!! What happened there... neither you are saying anything nor your papa...