Part 12 : My one man army... ready for MISSION BHABHI PATAO...!!

Sanskaar runs to stop Laksh... In the meantime Laksh reaches near Swara...

Laksh: (to Swara) Hiiii...!! (gives his hand for a handshake)...

Swara: (joins her hand) Na... na... Namaste...!!

Laksh: (smiles and joins his hands) Oh... Namaste...!! Swara... right...?? (Swara nods her head) Hii... I'm Laksh... Laksh Maheshwari... You know Sanskaar... he is my...

He is cut in between by a voice from behind, "BEST FRIEND"...

Both of them turn and find Sanskaar panting heavily after running...!!

Laksh: Areeyy mere Usain Bolt... where have you been running...?? Kahan se bhaag ke aa raha hai..??

Sanskaar: (comes to them) Swara... meet Lucky... He's my best friend... mera sabse achcha dost... Hain naa Lucky...!!

Laksh: Exactly...!! I know him better than he knows himself... Aakhir bhai...

Sanskaar: (realizes what he's going to say) Bhai... bhai jaisa dost hai naa mera... we are just like brothers...!! Come naa Lucky... I'll introduce you to everyone else in Home...!!

Sanskaar drags Laksh away without listening to him... whereas Swara stands there confused...

Sanskaar takes Laksh to his room... Adarsh and Kavita are already there...

Sanskaar: What Adarsh Bhai... you should have told them earlier naa...!!

Adarsh: (gives a puppy smile) Sorry... I totally forgot about it...!!

Laksh: (a bit irked) Does any one of you care to tell us what's happening...!!

Adarsh: Actually Lucky... no one here knows that Sanskaar is Sanskaar Maheshwari... he is working here as the assistant care taker...!!

Laksh and Kavita: (shocked) Whattt...??

Sanskaar: That's why I stopped you from telling her that you are my brother...!!

Kavita: But Sanskaar what's the need of doing all this...??

Sanskaar: (takes a deep breath) Because I want sometime all for myself... sometime in which I can be Sanskaar... just Sanskaar... Not an heir of the great Maheshwari Empire...!! And trust me I'm loving this life...!!

Laksh: Okay... okay... mere baap... we won't be telling anything to anyone...!! Happy...!!

Everyone smiles... SB and GM enter...

SB: (knocks at the door) Sanskaar...

Sanskaar: (smiles) Arey Baba aap... If you had any work... you could have called me...!!

GM: No beta... nothing like that... we just came to call you all for dinner...

Sanskaar: Lucky... Kavita... meet them... Sudarshan Baba and Ganga Maa... the heart and soul of this place...!!

Kavita: Hello...!!

Laksh: Namaste Maa Baba... And Maa... seriously you are my life saver... Aaj toh Chuhe (mice) nahi Haathi (elephant) race laga rahe hain mere paet (stomach) mein... I'm really feeling very hungry...!!

Adarsh n Sanskaar: (together) Ufff.... Nautanki hai yeh poora...!!

Adarsh: (to SB) Baba... actually I came to tell you about the anniversary celebration and I needed to check out a few things... So, if you don't mind we'll be staying here for three-four days...!!