Part 42 : DUFFER... IT WAS ALL FOR YOU...!!

It's been a week since Swasan and Raglak return from Las Vegas... In the entire week Sanskaar gets much engrossed in his work in order to win the deal from Aditya Kashyap that he couldn't even spend some time with his love, Swara... and today is the day when the deal is going to be finalized...

Sanskaar is getting ready when Laksh enters the room...

Laksh: Ready Bhai...??
Sanskaar: (smirks) As always...
Laksh: Bhai... I have heard that the Kashyap and Sons have laid their everything for winning this deal...
Sanskaar: (brushing his hair) Of course they will Lucky... Losing the last deal has really cost them something... (picks up his black blazer) Shall we leave...??

Laksh nods... But before they could leave Swara enters the room... Laksh smiles and winks at Sanskaar before leaving... As Laksh leaves, Sanskaar turns towards Swara and finds her staring at him...

Sanskaar: (raises his eyebrows) What...?? Why are you looking at me like that...??
Swara: (still staring) I guess I should also go with you today...!!
Sanskaar: What...??
Swara: You know... I mean you look your best in Black and White formals... I'm not saying that you don't look good in others but I love this one the most... And I'm afraid that if I let you go out like this... many of those leech looking girls will come ogling and drooling over you... Then what will I do...?? (makes a pout)
Sanskaar: (smiles naughtily) Ohoo... So my wifey wants me to stay with her...!! (keeps his arms around her neck) Sure, why not... I don't have any problem...!!
Swara: (removes his arms) No way... You have a deal today naa... (she is still unaware about the details) Just go...
Sanskaar: Are you sure...??
Swara: Sanskaar... Just go...!!
Sanskaar: Pakka naa...
Swara: (a bit loudly) GO...!!
Sanskaar: Okay... Okay... You win... I'm going...!!

He turns to leave when Swara calls from behind...

Swara: Sanskaar...!!
Sanskaar: (turns) Hmm...
Swara: (runs and gives a light kiss on his lips) All the best...!! I know you will win...!!

Sanskaar smiles and pulls her closer holding her waist and kisses her deeply... Swara gets shy...

Sanskaar: I really needed it...!! (Swara blushes hard)... (he kisses her forehead) Bye... See you in the afternoon...!!
Swara: Afternoon...?? You usually come by the evening naa...!!
Sanskaar: Why... can't I come early...?? (he says leaning closer to her making Swara hell nervous)
Swara: Aaa... mmm... when did I say that...!! Okay... bye...!! Now go... or you will get late...!!

Sanskaar smiles and waves a good bye to her and then goes out of the room...

---------------------------.

At some Hotel... The meeting hall is full of businessmen... all are eagerly waiting for the results... and for knowing who has won the deal... Sanskaar is sitting face to face with Aditya Kashyap across the table... The announcer makes his way towards the podium...

Announcer: So gentlemen... we have seen all your quotations and finally the one who has won the deal is....

Utter silence prevails in the hall...

Announcer: (continues) Is... none other that the Maheshwari Group of Companies...!!

"Yes", says Sanskaar excitedly in a slow yet confident voice... The relief of winning the deal is clearly evident on his face... Aditya hits the table with his fist and glares at him with his blood-shot eyes... whereas Sanskaar just smirks looking at him from the corner of his eyes... Sanskaar walks upto the stage and signs the contract papers as he is the one who will be handling the deal... and the deal gets finalized...

Later everyone leaves except for Sanskaar, Laksh, Aditya and his PA... Sanskaar gets up to leave when Aditya says still sitting on his seat...

Aditya: You are doing this intentionally...!!
Sanskaar: Huhh... excuse me...!!
Aditya: (shouts) Bloody hell... you are doing this intentionally... you are trying to ruin me...!! Let me tell you Mr. Sanskaar Maheshwari you have landed yourself in a great trouble...