Part 15 : Your eyes are the ones who attract me the most...!!

----- SANSKAAR'S POV -----

It is often said that LOVE can heal a wounded soul... No one can have all the happiness in his life... We all have scars from our past... But for MY SWARA... Even though the scars on her body have healed long back... the scars on her heart, on her mind and on her soul are so deep that even after two years they are still the same as they were then... Right now, as for this moment... I just want to embrace her showing how much I love her... All say LOVE has an amazing power to heal and bring back the radiance in one's life...!!

Before I was afraid that my feelings might hurt her but yesterday night when she confessed how she feels about me... my happiness knew no bounds... I just wanted to hug her but she thought that I was sleeping... and I made her believe that...!!

----- SANSKAAR'S POV OVER -----

Sanskaar gets up in the morning and smiles remembering Swara's confession... Laksh and BPG come in the room and see him smiling... Laksh bends his head and moves his face in front of Sanskaar's face...

Laksh: Bhai...!!

Sanskaar doesn't notice him and keeps on smiling...

Laksh: What happened to Bhai...?? Has he lost it or what...??

Aarvi: (taps on Laksh's shoulder and signals him to move aside)... (Then she moves her face towards Sanskaar's ears and shouts) Sanskaar Bhaiyaaa...!!

Sanskaar: (gets startled and shouts) Aaaahhhhh....!! (looks at all of them) What the hell are you all doing...?? Planning to make me deaf or what...??

Golu: Then why were you not listening when we called you...??

Sanskaar: When did you call me...??

Laksh: When you were lost in the dreams of my future Bhabhi...!!

BPG: Bhabhiiii...!!

Sanskaar: (shocked) Husshhh... Laksh...!! They will tell her yaar...!!

Laksh: Don't worry... they won't...!! After all, we all are in the same team...!! Kyun bachcha party...!!

All give hi-fi to each other...

Laksh: Achcha bhai... we came to tell you that you will get your breakfast here only... so no need to come out... Just take a shower and we'll send the breakfast here...

Sanskaar: Buttttt...!!

Laksh: No ifs and buts... its Ganga Maa's order...!!

Sanskaar: (gives a pout face) Okay...!! But at least.... (Laksh cuts in between)

Laksh: Haan... haan... don't worry... your breakfast will be served with your sweet dish...!!

Sanskaar: (fake anger) Luckyyy...!!

Laksh: Achcha complementary...!!

Sanskaar: Luckyy... one more word and I'll throw you out of the room...!!

Laksh: Look at him... height of overconfidence... Bhai, let me remind you that yesterday only you got hurt... when you won't be able to lift your girl in your arms... how in this world are you going to throw me out of the room...!!

Sanskaar: LUCKYYYY...!! (and he throws a pillow which hits right on Laksh's face)

Laksh: Chill... chill... mere Khali season 2... I'm going...!!

Sanskaar: Lucky... tu jaa raha hai ki nahin...!!

Laksh chuckles and runs out of the room with BPG behind him and Sanskaar goes to freshen up...