Part 19 : You are the best dance partner I can ever have...

Next morning... everyone is in the main hall... A middle aged lady wearing green and black salwar suit enters... Sanskaar goes to her...

Sanskaar: Hello Ms. Aradhna...!!

Aradhna: Hello Sanskaar...!! So are we ready for the practice... we will begin in half an hour...

Sanskaar: Yes ma'am... we all are ready...!!

Just then Maggie jumps in...

Maggie: Sanskaar... Baby...!!

Sanskaar: (to himself) Areyy yaar...!! (to Maggie) Yes Maggie... Do you need anything...??

Maggie: Actually darling... (points towards Swara) Do you really think she can be your partner...?? (Swara gives a deadly look to both of them) I mean you are such a good dancer and she is... ahhh...mmm... nothing... whatever...!!

Swara: (angrily to herself) Nothing...?? Whatever...?? Samjhta kya hai yeh khud ko...!! Now I also don't want to be his partner...!!

Maggie: (to Sanskaar) I think you should consider choosing your partner again... Just have a good look around baby... you can find a partner far better than her...!!

Sanskaar: Huhh...??

Swara leaves from there angrily...

Sanskaar: Maggie, actually I think I should talk to her...

Maggie: But baby why are you going to her...??

But Sanskaar runs behind Swara without answering him...

Maggie: Huhh... How rude...!! Leave it Maggie don't spoil your precious make-up...!! (saying this he takes out a mirror from his pocket and gives his make-up a touch up)...

---------------------.

Swara is standing at the terrace angrily... Sanskaar comes there...

Sanskaar: (slowly) Swaraaa... (Swara doesn't answer)... Swaraa...!! Please yaar attitude mat dikhao...!!

Swara: (turns angrily) Attitude...?? I'm showing attitude Sanskaar...!! Your so called friend... that Maggie... noodles... whatever it is... he is insulting me... and you are listening silently...!! Now you are saying that I'm showing attitude... Leave it there is no use in talking to you...!!

She tries to leave when Sanskaar holds her hand and pulls her towards himself... Swara's back hits his chest and a gasp escapes her throat... Sanskaar moves his lips towards her ear...

Sanskaar: (whispers in her ears) So, are you angry on that Maggie insulted you... or on that I didn't say anything...??

Swara: Huhh...?? (realizes that she got more angry on Sanskaar when he didn't say anything)... Haan... I mean nahin... wo... wo...

Sanskaar: (turns her to face him) What wo... wo... Swara...?? (he moves closer to her and she closes her eyes tightly) Actually I came here to tell you something...

Swara: Hmmm...

Sanskaar: I wanted to tell you that (in a low whisper) You are the best dance partner I can ever have...

Swara opens her eyes wide and smiles... she gets shy and leaves... Sanskaar holds her hand again...

Sanskaar: Where are you going...?? Don't you remember we have to practice also...??

Swara: (slowly and very cutely) Sanskaarrr...!!

Sanskaar: Now Swara... please don't do that...