Part 26 : Do you even care how much I LOVE YOU dammit...!!

At the Hospital...

Dp, Ap, SB and GM reach the hospital... Sanskaar is in a state of shock... Raglak and Adarsh are trying to calm him down...

Ap: (to Adarsh) Adarsh... how is Swara...??
Adarsh: Maa... she is still under treatment... the doctor hasn't come out yet...

All are waiting... after a few moments doctor comes out...

Dp: Doctor... how is Swara...??
Doctor: She is fine... nothing to worry about... She hurt her head that's why she got unconscious... Other than that there are no internal injuries... I must say she is very lucky...!!
GM: Can we meet her...??
Doctor: We are doing some tests right now... You can meet her after 15 minutes...
Dp: Okay... thank you doctor...!!

----------------------------.

After 15 minutes... everyone is standing in Swara's room...

GM: (caresses Swara's forehead) How are you feeling now beta...??
Swara: (still a bit weak) I... I'm fine... Maa...!!
Ap: (joins her hands) Thank you so much beta... you saved my son...!! I don't even know how to thank you...!!
Swara: Please Aunty... don't say thanks...!!
SB: Achcha you rest now... I'll bring the medicines...!!
Dp: I have talked to the doctor we can take her back in the evening...!!
Ap: Ragini beta... we have to leave as some preparations are yet to be done... All the rituals will start from day after tomorrow...
Ragini: But Badi Maa... how can I leave Swara alone...??
Dp: She is not alone... Sanskaar... Sanskaar will stay here... rest of us should leave.... She is fine now...!!
Ap: (shocked... to herself) Did I hear wrong...?? No, I didn't...!! OMG... he has started accepting Swara... I'm sure in no time he will accept her as our daughter-in-law... (to Sanskaar) Sanskaar... beta, you stay here and call us in case you need anything...!!

Sanskaar nods his head... All this while he hasn't been saying anything... he just keeps standing in one corner of the room folding his hand across his chest... All the elders leave...

Ragini: (to Swara) Swara... we are going... Just call me if you need anything...!! (Swara smiles and nods her head)
Laksh: Lets go cutiepie...!! (whispers to Swara) Waise... you had enough of love and care... now get ready for some good scoldings...

Swara looks at him confused... He signals towards Sanskaar who is still standing in the corner angrily... Raglak leave... Swara looks at Sanskaar...

Swara: (slowly) Sans... kaar... (Sanskaar looks at her angrily) .. (innocently) Are u angry...?? Gussa ho mujhse...??
Sanskaar: (bursts out) What the hell were you trying to do Swara...?? Do you even have an idea what I have been going through all this while...!! It was me who was supposed to get hurt... then why you came in between...??
Swara: Do you know Sanskaar what is the thing that hurts the most...?? (Sanskaar looks at her) To see the person getting hurt who is fixing everything in your life...!!
Sanskaar: What are you trying to say Swara...??
Swara: Do you think I don't know that you know about my past...!!
Sanskaar: (shocked) You know..??
Swara: (smiles) Even after knowing everything... the... the way... you are... (before she could complete Sanskaar engulfs her in a bone crushing hug)
Sanskaar: Shhh... Swara... no need to say anything...!! You don't need words for expressing your feelings to me...!!
Swara: Sanskaar...!!
Sanskaar: Shhh... Just stay like this...!! Let me get assured that you are here... with me...!!

Swara smiles and hugs him back with equal passion showing that he is the most important person to her...!!

-----------------------.

Evening Swasan reach back at the palace...

SWRAGINI's ROOM...

Swara is taking rest while Ragini is busy sorting out her dresses for various rituals and occasions... Just then Swara finds out a diary...