Part 29 : I'm not unromantic...!!

After the party... Dp's room...

Everyone is in utter silence while Dp keeps on pacing up and down... Swara is extremely nervous and is standing in one corner... Dp looks towards her... and she lowers her head... Sanskaar comes and stands behind her and holds her shoulders with both his hands... Swara gets shocked as Sanskaar is holding her in front of the whole family... She wiggles to get free from his hold but instead Sanskaar makes his grip even more firm and starts caressing her shoulder with his thumb to calm her down... Dp moves towards Swara...

Sanskaar: (starts speaking before Dp could say anything) Papa... let me explaa... (Dp stops him by showing him his hand)
Dp: Swara... I'm going to ask this simple and straight...!! Do you want to marry Sanskaar...?? If yes then why... If no then why...??

Swara looks at Sanskaar...

Dp: Don't look at him... Answer me...!!
Swara: (gets scared... but then nods her head) Yes...!!
Dp: And why...?? Because he is handsome and pretty wealthy...!! (Swara nods her head in a NO) Then...??
Swara: (takes a deep breath) To be honest... I fell in love with Sanskaar long before I came to know that he is Sanskaar Maheshwari... I tried my best to keep my distances with him but every time I failed miserably... And now also... for me he is not the heir of the Maheshwari Empire... for me he is not the Sanskaar Maheshwari...!! In fact for me he is just My Sanskaar... the person who brought me out of the dark dungeons of my life... the person who actually taught me how to live life all over again... This life of mine is completely for him...!! Whether I live in a huge palace or in a 2 by 2 room with a single cot and a bed-sheet... It won't matter to me as long as Sanskaar is with me...!! And as far as his looks are considered whether he is 25 years old or 85... for me he will be the most handsome man on this earth...!! Actually, he is far more handsome from within than he is outside...!!

Everyone smiles on hearing Swara's words... whereas Sanskaar is overwhelmed... Dp raises his hand towards Swara and she closes her eyes tightly... But her eyes spring open on feeling a pat on his head... She finds Dp keeping his hand on her head...

Dp: (smiles) Khush raho beta...!! Now I understand why my son loves you so much that he is ready to fight each and everyone out there for you...!! You are worthy of it and I'm happy that my son is getting a life partner who understands the real him...!! God bless you both...!!

Ap comes forward...

Ap: (kisses Swara on his forehead) I'm so happy for you...!!
Sanskaar: Haww Maa... all the kisses for ur daughter in law... nothing for your son...!!
Ap: Shut up Sanskaar...!! And yes she is not my daughter in law... She is my daughter...!!
Sanskaar: (whispers in Swara's ears) This is not fair... you are taking away all my kisses...!! Now get ready... I'll make sure to get them all from you with interest...!!

Swara's eyes widen on hearing this... she blushes hard which gets noticed by Ap...

Ap: Sanskaar... kya ho raha hai...?? Are you trying to threaten my daughter...??
Sanskaar: Areyy what did I do...??
Ap: Achcha... chalo... okay... now you all go n sleep as early morning tomorrow we'll have Ganesh pooja...!! And you all must not get late...!!

Swasan and Raglak nod their head and leave for their respective rooms...

--------------------------------.

SWARAGINI's ROOM...

Ragini: (keeps on blabbering as usual) Wow Swara... I'm so so so happy... we both will get married on the same day... Wow... its awesome...!!

Swara smiles and looks at her ring...

Ragini: Swaraa... are you even listening to what I'm saying...!!
Swara: Yes Ragini... I'm listening...!!
Ragini: Then don't you think you must 'Thank' Sanskaar... He fought with everyone just for you...!! At least he deserves this much...!!
Swara: U are right Ragini... First thing in the morning tomorrow... I will thank him...!!
Ragini: (hits Swara's head lightly) Duffer... Oh God... Why do I always get these idiots in my life... Have you stopped making people with brains...!!
Swara: (confused) Ragini... what are you blabbering...!!
Ragini: My dear sis...!! How in this world are you going to thank him tomorrow in between all the rituals and chaos of marriage...!!
Swara: Areyy haan... I didn't think of it...!!
Ragini: Dekha... I told you... You people don't have any brains... Saare dimaag wale kaam main hi karoon...!! Huhh... God... Why am I so intelligent..!!