Part 43 : The New Life

----- Leap of two weeks -----

Since last two weeks Sanskaar is noticing Swara... She seems completely lost and worn out... As if something is disturbing her highly from inside... Though she tries to remain cheerful and happy in front of others, Sanskaar can easily notice the difference in her behavior... So, he tries to confront her...

SWASAN ROOM... At night after the dinner... Swara enters the room and Sanskaar is standing near the window...

Sanskaar: Swara...!!

On getting no response from her side Sanskaar moves towards her... Swara is keeping the jug and glass on the side table... Sanskaar holds her by her shoulders and makes her face him...

Sanskaar: What happened...??
Swara: Huhh...??
Sanskaar: I'm asking what happened to you...!!
Swara: Nothing... Kuch bhi toh nahin... Nothing happened to me... I'm fine...!! (gives a fake smile)
Sanskaar: (takes a deep breath) Do you remember... once I told you that your eyes speak a lot...!! (Swara looks at him) And why is it so that today your tongue is speaking something else and your eyes are speaking something entirely different...
Swara: It's nothing like that Sanskaar... (she tries to move away but Sanskaar holds her tight in his embrace and starts caressing her hairs)
Sanskaar: When you know you can't lie to me why do you even try...?? I'm your life partner not for name sake... We are soul mates Swara... No matter what it is... but I have the right to know what is bothering you...

Swara takes a deep breath and clutches his shirt tightly...

Sanskaar: Swara...!!
Swara: I'm scared Sanskaar...
Sanskaar: (worried) What happened...?? Has anybody said anything to you...?? (he cups her face... Swara nods her head in a NO)... Then...
Swara: Two weeks before baba called me... and told me that apparently... Satya and Aditya Kashyap have joined hands... against us...
Sanskaar: What...?? And you are telling me this now...!! What if something would have happened to you in these two weeks...
Swara: That is why I'm tensed Sanskaar... It has been two weeks but still they haven't done anything... It means they are planning something really big this time... and I'm scared of that...
Sanskaar: (cups her face) Nothing will happen unless and until we are with each other... So stop worrying...!!

Swara nods her head... Sanskaar smiles and gives a kiss on her forehead...

Sanskaar: Okay... now go to sleep... I have some office work... I'll sleep after completing that...

Swara nods her head and moves towards her bed... Sanskaar turns back facing the window and starts reading a file... but all of a sudden everything in front of her eyes goes black and she feels as if everything is rotating and all she could mutter in a weak feeble voice is the name of the person she trusts the most...

Swara: (extending her hand towards him) Sanskaarrrr...!!

Sanskaar turns and finds Swara half unconscious... But before she could fall down he holds her...

Sanskaar: (highly worried) Swara... Swara... (pats her cheeks) What happened...?? Open your eyes Swara...!!

He takes her to the bed and sprinkles few drops of water on her face... Swara opens her eyes slowly... and Sanskaar takes a sigh of relief...

Sanskaar: What happened to you Swara...?? Why didn't you tell me that you are not feeling well...?? Wait let me call others...!!
Swara: (immediately holds his hand) No Sanskaar wait... Don't tell anything to anyone... They will get worried unnecessarily...
Sanskaar: Seriously Swara... Unnecessarily...!! How long have you been like this...??
Swara: (rolling her eyes) Since a week...!! (bites her lips)
Sanskaar: What...?? Okay... fine... you are coming with me to the doctor...!! Come on get up...!!
Swara: Sanskaar... It's so late in the night... I'll go tomorrow...!!
Sanskaar: I'll also come with you...
Swara: No...
Sanskaar: Yes...
Swara: No...
Sanskaar: Yes... Yes... Yes...
Swara: But you have work at the office... Don't worry... I'll take Ragini with me... and no more arguments on that...!!
Sanskaar: Okay... fine...!! But now... sleep...!!