Part 9 : I Love Her and always will no matter what

----- FLASHBACK CONTINUES -----

SB and GM take Swara to the hospital... after some tests...

GM: Doctor, what happened to our daughter...??

Doctor: (takes a deep breath) Actually... she has been... molested...!! (Everyone gets shocked and starts crying) Janwar bhi apne shikar ke saath aisa sulook nahin karta hai... It seems they all were heavily drunk...

SB: (shocked) All...??

Doctor: Yes... the test result shows that there were atleast three to four people... and I think you should file a complain against them... They have hit her head with something but the injury is not so deep... you will be able to take her back after two days... But you must take utmost care regarding her...!!

Doctor leaves... SB, GM and Chutki sit then there with a thud... Their tears keep continuously flowing down their cheeks...

-----------------------------------.

PRESENT...

Sanskaar keeps listening to SB with teary eyes without saying even a single word...

SB: (continues) During those two days I went to the police station several times but every time they sent me away giving some excuse or the other... but one day they threw me out of the station saying they can't file any case against them as we don't have any proof...

Sanskaar: And what about the letter...??

SB: I even took the letter... but they tore it off saying its useless as there was no name written on it... We completely understood that they have been paid off as Aditya Kashyap is a very known businessman... We even tried to approach higher authorities but all our efforts went in vain... But all our efforts came to a halt when Swara gained conscious after complete two days... She panicked on finding herself in the hospital... I was outside the police station when I received a call from Ganga...

------- FLASHBACK -------

SB: Hello, haan Ganga bolo...!!

Ganga: (tensed, worried and on the verge of crying) Kahan hain aap... Plzz come fast... Swara has gone somewhere... I think she went back to the village...

Both of them rush to the village... (Chutki has already been sent back to home)... and find Swara sitting on the stairs outside her home... with her knees folded and her hands holding both her legs for support... tears keep rolling down her cheeks...

Just then her Chachi comes out...

Chachi: (shouts) Kyun meri jaan kha rahi hai... I have two daughters of my own and I can't risk their future just because of you...!!

Swara: But Chachi where will I go...??

Chachi: Just go wherever you want... aur agar koi jagah naa mile toh marr ja jakar...!! But for God sake leave me and my family...

Chutki tries to resist but her mother locks her inside a room... SB and GM brings Swara to their house...

Next Morning... SB and GM wake up and go to see Swara... but to their dismay she has already left for somewhere... they both run out to find her... after frantically searching for 15 to 20 minutes they find her near a cliff... Swara is about to jump off when SB holds her...

SB: Swara, what the hell are you doing...??

Swara: (crying) Leave me Baba... I don't want to live... I don't want to be a burden on someone...!!