Part 24 : Laksh... shaadi ki khushi mein pagal ho gaye ho kya...!!

JAIPUR... Someone rightly said...

"Jaipur, the pink city is adobe of kings,
Where forts speaks, and nature sings"

The city charms its admirers and visitors with its spectacular confluence of terrains, colors, and cultures. Its world class heritage has always been a center of attraction for many...

All the members of Maheshwari family and Gaddodia family (Ragini's family) reach Jaipur in the evening... so that they could welcome the guests who will be arriving from the next day onwards...!!

After a comfortable ride for about an hour in their luxurious cars... both the families are now standing in front of a splendid palace... beautifully crafted by the masters of arts... The golden art and craft on the white marble stone walls reflects the sunlight and the whole palace glows even with the last rays of the Sun before it gets engulfed by the dark night...

All the members settle themselves in their respective rooms...

----------------------------.

SANLAK's ROOM... after dinner...

Sanskaar is standing near the window looking keenly at the moon as if he is trying to carve someone's face on it... the face he desires to see the most right now... the face of his LOVE... HIS SWARA's face...!! Sanskaar's trail of thoughts comes to a halt on hearing Laksh's voice...

Laksh: Bhai... What are you looking at...??
Sanskaar: Haan... (comes to his senses) Haan... wo... nothing... (smiles) Just... this Moon is so beautiful naa...!! Even with these many dark spots... its still very beautiful...!! In fact... yeh daag iski khoobsurati ko aur jyada badha hi rahe hain...!!
Laksh: (concerned) What happened Bhai...?? You look tensed...!!
Sanskaar: She will come naa Lucky...!!
Laksh: Ohooo... so my Romeo is waiting for his Juliet...!! Bhai... even if you will keep waiting for the entire night... she won't be coming before morning...!!
Sanskaar: Are you sure she is coming...??
Laksh: Of course... after all her life is here... her soul is here...!! Dekhna kaise subah bhagte hue aati hai...!! (thinks something) Bhai... If I ask you... will you do something...??
Sanskaar: (nods his head) But karna kya hai...??

Laksh tells him something... Sanskaar frowns on hearing his plan...

Sanskaar: Luckyyy... what is this...?? I'm not doing anything like that...!!
Laksh: Just think again bhai... It will be your loss only...!!
Sanskaar: (takes a deep breath) Okay... No one can win against you...!!
Laksh: So, why do you even care to try...!! (winks at him)...

Then both of them go to sleep... with Sanskaar still lost in Swara's thoughts...

----------------------------.

Next morning...

Adarsh comes to SanLak's room...

Adarsh: (smiles) Sanskaar... everyone from Home Sunshine has arrived... (Sanskaar's eyes shine just with the thought of seeing Swara)...
Laksh: Areyy wah... Majnu ki Laila aa gayi...!!
Sanskaar: (glares at Laksh) Luckyy... can you once in a blue moon take her name correctly...??
Laksh: Ohooo... seems like someone is being possessive...!!
Sanskaar: Shut up Lucky...!!
Adarsh: Oh God...!! You both continue... I'm going to receive the guests... (Adarsh leaves)

Sanskaar also turns to leave but Laksh stops him...

Laksh: Areyy... areyy... where are you going...??

Laksh runs before Sanskaar could reach the door... and closes the door locking Sanskaar inside...

Sanskaar: (angry) Luckyyy... what are you doing...?? Open the door...!!
Laksh: Have you forgotten bhai what I asked you to do at night...??
Sanskaar: And have you forgotten that I said... I'm not going to do anything like that...!!
Laksh: Ha Ha... bhai... who asked for your permission... I said you have to do it...!!
Sanskaar: Lakshhh...!!
Laksh: Enjoy bhai...!! And be ready for your reward... I'll make sure that you get it maximum by the afternoon...!!
Sanskaar: That's not going to happen Lucky...!!
Laksh: No... no... bad manners... You must not doubt the capabilities of your Love Guru...!! Just wait for two hours my dear brother...!! After all Luckyy Gurudev ka aashirwad hai tumhare sir pe...!!