Part 36 (I) : Wedding Special - The Guests

A/N

Hey there everyone... So sorry for making you all wait... It's actually because of my class schedule that I was not getting time to update... But to compensate here I'm giving you all the Wedding Special Episodes...!!

As I already informed you all, we are going to have a few people playing cameo roles for the two special episodes... They will be introduced as and when they will enter...!! So... Happy Reading...!! I hope its not that confusing and you all will like it...!! It's just a fat Indian Wedding and what good is a wedding without loads of guests and friends... right...!!

***********

"If you want... we can help you out in this matter...", says someone from behind...

Swasan and Raglak look behind and get shocked...

Laksh: (smiles widely) Ohoo... look whose here...!!
Sanskaar: Dhokebazoon... Now you all are showing up...!! Lucky keh do inse... I don't want to talk to them...!!

Three girls come inside with a bright smile on their faces... Swara looks at them and then Sanskaar with a confused face... One of the girls wearing a black tank top and a long skirt smiles and comes to Swara...

Girl: Ofoo Bhabhi... you look so confused... let's clear out your doubt...!! Hii... I'm Sanjana... Though not real but Sanskaar Bhai's sister...!!
Sanskaar: (hits her head lightly) Don't you dare say that again... Kitni baar kaha hai... You are more than a sister to me... (Both of them hug each other)... (to Swara) and Swara she is a CID officer...!!
Laksh: That's why we never engage in any matter with her... not even for a chocolate... Kyun chocolatekhor...!!
Swara: (shocked) Chocolatekhor...!!
Sanskaar: You both started again... Swara... actually Sanjana loves chocolate and she always had a fight with Laksh for that...

Swara smiles seeing their bonding... Another girl wearing a royal blue knee length dress says from behind...

Girl: Areyy bhai behan ka Milan ho gaya ho toh... we are also here... We also need an introduction...!!
Sanskaar: (smiles) How can I even dare to ignore you all... Areyy bhai... even I love my life...!!

He comes forward and holds the girl with her shoulders...

Sanskaar: Swara... Meet her... she is Priya... my cutest friend... (holds her chin playfully)
Priya: (hits his hand) Stop it Sanky... I'm not cute...!!
Sanskaar: Then what are you... Chudail... Bhootni...
Priya: How dare you... Do I look like a bhootni to you...?? Ruko abhi batati hoon...

She picks up a pillow and runs after Sanskaar... Swara and all other start laughing seeing the live tom and jerry show...

Sanskaar: (joins his hand and bows down) Achcha meri Maa... sorry... Please forgive me...
Priya: Okay... okay... fine... But I'm leaving you only because it's your marriage today...

"Exactly... why to kill a person who himself is going to commit suicide in a few hours", says a girl wearing a red colored crop top along with a black skirt...
Laksh: (shouts) Bingo...!! Here comes our Sukirti...!!
Sanskaar: Swara... she is Sukirti... My childhood friend... In fact she is the one who has tolerated me for the longest...
Sukirti: (comes and hugs Swara) Hii Swara... But let me ask you something... How come you fell in love with this duffer...??

Swara smiles seeing Sanskaar...

Sanskaar: Duffer...?? Excuse me madam... This duffer has been your friend since childhood... not only in school and college... But I was there with you in USA also...
Sukirti: (makes faces) Yaa... yaa... I know... You never let go off a chance of praising yourself naa...
Sanskaar: A little correction... I don't need to find a chance... I'm already praise worthy...!! Huhh...!!
Sukirti: Offooo... tum kabhi nahi sudhroge...!!