Part 3 : The First Smile

Sanskaar leaves to his room to freshen up n get ready for the day... as it's his first day of work as the Assistant care taker... whereas on the other side Aarvi runs to the Bachcha party gang...

(first let's have the intro of the Bachcha party gang...

Aarvi: A sweet innocent looking girl who is actually totally opposite of that... leader and mastermind of the gang... 9 years old...

Golu: A chubby, golu-molu boy... loves eating... you give him something to eat and you can get any information out of him... 8 years old...

Rimjhim: Aarvi's best friend and her partner in crime... 9 years old...

Nanhe: Star personality of the gang... loves to wear fashionable clothes... 8 years old...

Aahna: Youngest amongst all... very intelligent and practical but naughty at the same time... 7 years old...

Special Members: Bruno (their dog)... Mithoo (their parrot)... some chicken and pigeons with really weird names kept by BPG...

So all in all everyone is different from other but yet a great bonding and understanding exists between all of them... and above all they all love their Swara didi a lot...)... (Oh My God...!! Something is really coming up for Sanskaar...)

Aarvi comes to her gang room... everyone else is already there...

Aarvi: Guys we need to do something urgently...!!

Golu: (eating a chocolate) What captain...!! (they all call her captain)...

Aarvi: (keeps hands on her waist) Aeeyyy motu... you are eating chocolate... that too so early in the morning...!!

Golu: Areyy Aarvi... you don't know chocolate is really good for our health...!!

Aarvi: Not for your health... only for your tummy... see how happily it's growing bigger and bigger everyday... Ek din phatt jaega tuu kha kha ke...!!

Golu keeps a pout face...

Aahna: Ohooo guys... stop it now... Captain first of all tell us what is the emergency...!!

Aarvi: Swara didi...!!

All: Whatt... what happened....???

Aarvi: Areeyyy... have u seen the tall guy who came yesterday with Sudarshan baba... we have teach him a good lesson... you know he was teasing didi in the morning...

Rimjhim: But please captain... no tough punishment for him please...!!

All are shocked...

Aarvi: But whyyy...?? :O

Rimjhim: (smiles and rolls her eyes) Wo... wo... he is kind of cute... his smile is very nice...!!

Nanhe: Yeh lo... In her nine years of small life... this is the tenth time she has fallen in love... (Rimjhim gives a deadly look to him)...

Aarvi: Nooo...!!

Rimjhim: Butttt....

Aarvi: No means no... now let's think of some plans...

All start thinking of some plans...

----------------------.

OUTSIDE SANSKAAR'S ROOM...

The BPG (Bachcha Party gang) reaches there... Aarvi peeks inside the room...

Aarvi: (to all) The room is empty... seems that the target is taking a bath...!!