Part 25 : I never knew that you are possessive over me...!!

Next morning... Ragini is sitting with Ap, GM, Sujata and Shomi deciding dresses and jewelries for various occasions... Just then Swara reaches there... She is wearing a simple green and white churidar suit... Ragini sees Swara coming...

Ragini: Areyy Swara... come here...!!
Ap: Come naa beta... You also select some dresses for yourself...
Swara: No aunty... its okay... I have some dresses... I don't need new ones...!!
Sujata: Hey mahra Ram ji... (touches Swara's forehead) Bukhaar toh naa hai...!! Then why is she behaving like that...?? (Swara looks on confused)
Ap: Swara beta... don't mind her... she is like that only...!!
Sujata: Naa... naa... Jiji... I'm very serious... She is the first girl I have seen who is saying she doesn't need new clothes...!!
GM: She is like that only... from her childhood she never had desires for anything... she always cares for others... That is why she always makes me run after her... Even to make her wear new clothes... I always had to plead her...
Swara: Please... Maa... It's nothing like that...
Ragini: Achcha... If its not like that... then come with me...
Swara: But where...??
Ragini: Beauty Parlor...!!
Swara: (confused) Beauty Parlor...??
Ragini: Of course... I'm the bride naa... So, I need to visit the parlor...!!
Swara: But why do I need to go there...??
Ragini: You are my friend naa...!! Yahi dosti yahi pyaar... aa gayi beech mein parlor ki deewar...!! (keeps a pout face)...
Swara: OMG... You are too much Ragini... You are even Laksh's master in Dramebaazi...
Ragini: (gives a wide smile) Then come with me...!!
Swara: Okay baba... You go and get ready... I'm waiting for you...
Ragini: And when will you get ready...??
Swara: I'm already ready...!!
Ragini: No ways... There is no chance you are wearing that... (points towards her dress)
Swara: But what's wrong with this...?? (looks herself from top to bottom)
Ragini: Wrong... What's right with that...!! I don't know anything come with me...!!

Ragini drags Swara with herself...

-------------------------.

Ragini gets ready in a light pink anarkali suit... Whereas Swara gets ready in a royal blue and white anarkali suit...

Swara wears silver bangles in her hand and applies a small silver bindi on her forehead... She ties up her long hairs in a fish tail braid with few curls left hanging on her face... She wears a simple silver earing in one of her ear... when she is about to pick up her other earing she hears some noise downstairs... she looks down from her window and gets shocked on seeing the scene...

Sanskaar is looking after all the decorations and arrangements... he is giving the instructions to the concerned people... whereas a few girls are eyeing Sanskaar from a distance to which Sanskaar is quite oblivious...

Sanskaar: Areyy no... no... left... yes... a bit towards the right...

He keeps on giving the instructions while the girls keep adoring him... and why not... wearing a white t-shirt with grey blazer complemented with a blue denim jeans... he is looking damn handsome and dashing...!! Just then takes he takes off his blazer and picks up a water bottle kept nearby... he washes his face and pours some water on his head...!! Oh My... a gasp escapes from the girls' mouths...!! The water dripping off the tips of his black hairs is making him look smoking hot...!!

Swara is seeing all this and gets extremely angry... to be more precise... extremely jealous...

Swara: (to herself) How dare they...?? They are checking out Sanskaar... MY SANSKAAR...!! Inn ko toh main abhi dekhti hoon...!!

Swara rushes downstairs... even forgetting that she is wearing earing just in one ear... she reaches near Sanskaar...

Swara: (angry) Sanskaar...!!
Sanskaar: (smiles) Hmmm... (he is busy giving instructions)
Swara: Sanskaaarrr...!!
Sanskaar: Yes Swara... say what you need to... I'm listening...!!
Swara: What are you doing...??
Sanskaar: Patang (kite) udda raha hoon... Wanna join...!!
Swara: I'm serious Sanskaar...!!
Sanskaar: So... am I Swara... You can see it for yourself that I'm busy in the arrangements...
Swara: Hmm...