Part 17 : Why...?? Don't you like me...??

Some unknown place... with dim golden colored lightings... White curtains are falling high up from the ceiling down to the ground... Light breeze brushes up Sanskaar's face and gives him a ticklish feeling... he is standing in the middle of the open area surrounded by the curtains... he is wearing a white translucent shirt with black colored jeans and is looking damn handsome and dashing... He looks at Swara who is standing in front of him and is looking absolutely gorgeous in the white net saree with sleeveless silver blouse... Sanskaar gives a naught smile seeing her and starts proceeding towards her with slow yet firm steps...

Swara: (slowly moving backwards) Sasnkaarrr... what are you trying to do...??
Sanskaar: (smirks) I'm not doing anything Swara...!!
Swara: Then why are you looking at me like that...??
Sanskaar: Whyyy... can't I...??

Swara tries to move back further but Sanskaar reaches near her and holds her waist... he pulls her towards him... Swara gets shy and lowers her gaze... Sanskaar touches her face and lifts her face holding her cheeks... She smiles seeing him...

Sanskaar: Swara... I want to say something... Can I...??

Swara smiles and nods her head... Sanskaar leans towards her and captures her lips with his own... Swara reciprocates back to his kiss with equal passion... Tears flow from the eyes of both of them... yet a smile spreads on their faces... After the kiss, Swara closes her eyes tightly expecting Sanskaar to say something... but when she hears nothing...

Swara: (slowly) Sanskaar...!! (no reply) Sanskaar... you were saying something...!! (still no reply)...

Swara opens her eyes but Sanskaar is not there...

Swara: Sanskaar... where are you...?? Sanskaar...!!

Suddenly she hears him calling her aloud...

Sanskaar: Swara...!!

She looks in the direction and finds him going away from her...

Swara: (shouts) Sanskaar... where are you going...?? Please don't leave me...!! Sanskaar...!! SANSKAAR...!!

And she opens her eyes wide only find herself in her room on her own bed... realizing that it was a dream... she starts breathing heavily... her face completely covered with sweat... she wipes off her sweat and takes a glass of water with shaking hands and gulps a big sip...

Swara: (to herself) What was that...?? Why did I dream like that...?? Sanskaar... why am I feeling so weird right now...?? This is the first time he came in my dream...!!

Her trance of thoughts gets broken on hearing some loud noises outside... she looks at the clock...

Swara: OMG... Its 8:30 am... how did I sleep till this late...?? (thinks about something) I have to talk to Sanskaar... yes that will be the right thing... I'll talk to him as soon as he comes back but still there are two days for him to return...!! (she gets sad) Offoo... Swara... stop thinking about him...!! Right now you have to prepare breakfast... (again she hears someone shouting) Who is shouting there...??

She goes outside down to the main hall and finds everything in a huge chaos... Aarvi, Rimjhim and Aahna are clapping and shouting...

All three: (together) Nanhe, Golu... Nanhe, Golu... !!
Swara: Why are you three cheering them up...??
Rimjhim: Swara didi... they are having race...?? (points in a direction)
Swara: (moves in that direction, still looking at the three) What raccc....

But before she could complete she keeps her foot on a toy racing car and slips...

Swara: Aaaahhhhh...!!

She closes her eyes tightly due to the fear of hitting her face right on the ground... but to her surprise she hangs up somewhere in the middle... soon she realizes someone caught her right before falling... she feels a firm grip on her waist... this makes her eyes fling open...