Part 27: I'm your first touch...!!

Next day early morning...
Everyone is in a deep sleep except for the ladies... Ap, GM, Sujata, Shomi and Ragini are talking about the arrangements for the cocktail party to be held at the night...

But everything comes to a stop on hearing some sound... to be precise... on hearing someone singing... a song... a HYMN...!!

Radhe Krishna ki jyoti alaukik
Teeno lok mein chaye rahi hai...
Bhakti vivash ek prem pujaarin
Phir bhi deep jalaye rahi hai...

Ap: Who is singing this bhajan...?? It's so beautiful..!!
GM: (the saree she is holding falls from her hands).. (with teary eyes she says slowly) Swaraaa...!!
Ragini: OMG... OMG... It's Swara... she sings so beautifully...
GM: (teary eyes) Yes she does... but right now what's overwhelming is she is singing... singing a hymn... after two long years...
Everyone: (shocked) Whattt...!!

(Krishna ko Gokul se Radhe ko...) x2
Barsane se bulaye rahi hai...
(Dono karo swikaar kripa kar
Jogan aarti gaaye rahi hai...) x2

All proceed towards the pooja room just to find Swara standing there... PRAYING TO GOD... Everyone who's sleeping also gets up... SB and GM get teary eyes on seeing Swara praying with an aarti thal in her hands and her eyes closed... just the same like it used to be two years before...

Bhor bhaye ti saanj dhale tak
Seva kaun nit name haamaro...
Snaan karaaye wo vastra odhaaye wo
Bhog lagaaye wo laagat pyaaro...

(Kabte niharat aapki ore) x2
Ki aap hamaari ore nihaaron...
(Radhe Krishnaa hamaare dham ko jaani
Vrindawan dhaam padhaaro...) x2

Aarti gets completely... Swara turns and finds everyone staring at her in utter disbelief...

Swara: Whatt... why is everyone staring me like that...??
Ap: (goes to her and keeps her hand on Swara's head) Khush raho beta... May God bless you... My morning has never been so peaceful and beautiful as it is today...

Swara smiles and gives the prasad to Ap... Then she gives the aarti and Prasad to everyone else... except for GM and Sanskaar... Swara goes to GM...

Swara: Maa... (gives her the prasad)
GM: (smiles) So, finally you started believing in God again...??
Swara: (smiles) Maa... the God has given me the REASON to believe in him all over again...!!

She looks at Sanskaar who is standing at some distance folding his arms across his chest and smiling... adoring His Swara... Everyone smiles looking at them... Swara moves towards Sanskaar... by this time everyone leaves for their respective works... only Swasan and Raglak are left behind...

Swara gives the prasad to Sanskaar...

Sanskaar: (smiles and takes it)... (whispers which is only audible to Swara) By the way I never knew a single kiss had so much power... I got to see a new shade of yours today...!! What else have you hidden madam... just tell me what do I need to do to see the real you...!!

Saying this he winks at her... heat immediately runs upto Swara's cheeks making her blush hard... and within fraction of second she turns as red as a tomato...

Raglak are seeing this and out of nowhere they poke their heads in between and look at Swasan...

Raglak: (together) What are you both talking about..??
Ragini: And Swara... why are you blushing so much...??
Swara: (shocked) Blushing...?? Who is blushing...?? I'm not blushing...?? (touches her cheeks)
Ragini: Oh really...!!
Laksh: By the way you both didn't tell us what happened yesterday... I mean he was so angry yesterday... but today...!!

Sanskaar smiles and winks at Swara... She gets shocked and gives him a death glare... signaling him not tell them anything...

Sanskaar: (keeps his hand on Laksh's shoulder) Actually Lucky... I think you should ask Swara about this... as she is the one who started everything...
Swara: Haww... jhoothe... liar... You started everything...
Sanskaar: Areyy... you were the one who started crying...!!
Swara: But you were the one who got angry and scolded me...!!
Sanskaar: But you were the one who stopped me when I was about to leave...!!
Swara: But you were the one who kiiii.... (suddenly she stops realizing what she was about to say)... (Sanskaar gives a winning smile to her)...
Laksh: Woahh... woahh... what was that...??
Ragini: Haan Swara... why did you stop... Sanskaar was the one who kiii... (she guesses what Swara was about to say... she looks at Laksh) Don't tell me that....
Raglak: (together) OMG... You both kissed...!!