Part 33 : I'm proud that I have fallen in love with Her

Everyone gets shocked on hearing Sanskaar's name...

Ap: Swara beta... what happened...?? Where is Sanskaar...??
Swara: Wohh... wohh... aunty... I mean... that...

She looks towards Sanskaar who is still trying to hide behind the veil... Ap gets some doubts and goes towards him... Sanskaar closes his eyes tightly and Ap lifts up his veil... Everyone gets shocked...

Ap: (shocked) Sanskaar... what are you doing here...?? Haven't I said before that men are not allowed here...??
Sanskaar: Haan... toh... But Maa this is not fair... I just wanted to see what all things you all are doing...!!
Sujata: But for that what was the need of wearing this lehenga and all...!!
Sanskaar: (murmurs) As if you all left me with any other option...!!
Ap: We heard that...!!
Ragini: (starts laughing) OMG... Swara... your romeo... He was so eager to see you that... look... what has he done to himself...

Swara becomes shy on hearing this and gives a deadly glare to Sanskaar... whereas he makes a puppy face...

Sanskaar: (to Ragini) Oh Hellooo...!! Don't be so happy... your majnu is also here only... and in fact this complete thing was his idea only...!!
Ragini: Laksh...??
Ap: Laksh is also here..?? But where...??

Some ladies find Laksh hiding underneath a table...
A lady: I think I found him...!!

Everyone turns towards the direction the lady is pointing... Sujata goes there and peeps under the table... She holds Laksh's ear and drags him near Sanskaar... Now both Sanlak are standing in the center with all the ladies around them...

Sujata: Jiji... Mahre dono chorre toh pagal ho gaye hain...!! Look what they are doing to meet their wives...!! Hey mahra ghatoo shyam ji... Have some patience... You have your entire life to look at them...!!

All the ladies giggle and Sanlak get embarrassed... Ap holds Laksh's ear and Sujata holds Sanskaar's ear... and they drag both of them outside...

Laksh: Aaahh... Badi Maa leave me... its paining...!! Have some mercy on your son...
Sanskaar: Auchh... Chachi...!! You already have two ears... then why are planning to take one of mine...!! Please... leave...
Ap: Both of you just go out... and don't come again...!!
Sujata: Ab niklo dono yahan se...
Sanlak: (look at each other and shout together) Bachcha Party... Run...!!

And with this Golu and Nanhe come out running all of them run away with the jet speed...

Swara: Oh My God... these two were also involved...!!

Swaragini give a wide smile to each other seeing their hubbies putting in so much effort just to have a look of them...

--------------------------.

SANLAK's ROOM...

Laksh: Bhai... this is not fair...!! How can they throw us out...??
Sanskaar: Don't worry Lucky... they threw us out naa...!! Now we'll have our own fun...
Laksh: Own fun...??
Sanskaar: Hmm... (n he says something in Laksh's ear)
Laksh: (shouts) Bachelor's Party..!!

Sanskaar smiles and winks at him...

Golu and Nanhe: Bhaiya... now what should we do...??
Laksh: Nothing much my James Bond and Sherlock Holmes... Just by tomorrow evening let this news reach Ragini that we are holding a Bachelor's party...
Golu n Nanhe: Aye Aye Captain...!!

Both of them leave...

Sanskaar: Lucky... you carry on... I have some work...!!
Laksh: Should I also come...??
Sanskaar: (thinks about something) Okay... come...!!

Sanlak leave...

-------------------------------.

SB and GM's room...