Chapter 3

.

A/N:

.

Written by me (BritishBums) and editted by the whimsical Jennieee<3

lol whimsical wtf am I saying agkshakdh

OKAY LETS GET ON WITH IT! :)

.

- BritishBums xox

_______________________________

.

.

- Diana -

.

.

"Should I wear the blue or the pink?"

I smiled. "Wear whatever you want."

"Whatever I want to wear, won't woo my boyfriend. I haven't seen him in months!"

I didn't say anything, just sitting down on her mini couch, as I watched her change into multiple outfits.

The doorbell rang loads, as I jump in surprisement.

"That's Harry!" Belle screamed. "Okay, go get the door and do not make a fool out of yourself."

Getting up from my seat, I walk out of her room and down the steps as I bit my lip.

Swinging the door open, a ton of boys were at the door, wait.. Nine.

"Um.. Hi." I spoke quietly, my posture probably looking really awkward.

As my blue eyes scanned them, my eyes found another pair of blue eyes trained on me.

Locking stare for a bit, I cleared my throat pressing my pink lips into a thin line.

"Oh you must be the troubled sister."

"Err, I'm Diana.."

"Yeah, the virgen Mary." A curly haired boy says.

"Excuse me?" I rose an eyebrow, my lips parting in shock.

.

.

.

.

.

- Luke -

.

.

The girl we saw at the door was really pretty..

I was mesmerized at first, but that was when I realized that she was the girl Harry was telling us to avoid because of her out of this world beliefs, I just don't know. Look at me.. I haven't even known her for a second and I'm judging her.

I've gotta shut up.

"Is Annabelle there?" Harry sighed, annoyance hinting in his voice.

"Erm, she's upstairs. Come in." She still smiled politely, ignoring Harry as if he didn't even say anything to her.

What was up with that?

We all walk in past her as I step in with Calum, our eyes locking.

Her facial express was blank, her eyes somehow looking so bored.

I was about to walk past her before I hear her wince and take her head in her hands. "Ow.."

"Oh.. A-are you okay?" I stuttered, furrowing my eyebrows.

All the other boys had immediately made themselves at home as they went to the empty lounge.

"Yeah, yes." She whispered, shaking her head. "Just don't mind me. Pretend I'm not here.. This is Belle's moment anyway."

I didn't say anything. "Well Diana, I'm Luke."

She nods, forcing a smile. I swear, she didn't even look okay. She looked like she was going to be sick.

"Hello, Luke."

She sounded like she was talking back in the day.. But whatever, she can talk anyway she wants.

I don't say anything else, deciding on walking away and to the lounge where the other boys were.

.

.

.

.

.

- Diana -

.

.

I walk up the stairs, my head spinning.

Medicine.. Where are my pills?

Heading into my room and ignoring Belle, I rummaged through the cabinets and drawers until I found it in the bottom drawer.

Breathing out I popped a pill into my mouth drinking a few sips of water from the tap.