Chapter 17

A/N:

So really quick, before you read this chapter pretty please follow me and jennie's 5sos acc on instagram! its @radlike5sos lol (: SPAM US WITH LIKES AND ASK US IF YOU WANT A SPAM BACK! Oh and we also follow back 5sos accs yippee ♡ soo yeah go follow us @radlike5sos pleaseee! ily guys sm

- BritishBums xox

__________________________
.

- Diana -

Telling Ashton, was even harder. I couldn't stand telling the others, so Belle helped me with that and told them for me.

Luke left. I didn't know where he went, but he.. He needed some time to think about everything happening.

I couldn't stand seeing Ashton so crushed, I.. Now that I knew about his past with self harm. I didn't want history repeating itself. He.. Ashton didn't need that.

"You.. Diana you're sick. And we can find a solution.'' His voice shook. "I.. You're not leaving, not now not ever. I.. We were planning to do so much with you after the summer." He whispered, shaking his head.

No..

"I'm sorry.'' I sighed, closing my eyes. "Ashton, please look at me."

He forcefully looks into my eyes, but then breaks down into tears again. My heart is crushed into pieces.. I felt it crumble.

The thing is, I thought the thing that would only ever make me sad, is when people constantly try to bring me down. But what I hadn't known, was seeing Ashton cry could be another thing that could drag me away from what used to be as well.

"God please tell me you're joking." He whispered.

"I wish I could be, now." I murmered, my voice slightly cracking.

"Two months? Diana that's at the end of August.. When we leave and go back to our normal lives." He gulped.

"Shh, stop crying." I lightly groaned, reaching over to him and wiping his tears with my cold fingers. "Then you're going to make me cry even more."

"Diana, you made me realize that I'm worth it."

"It's everyone around you Ashton. There are so many people who love you."

He nods, taking my hand in his.

"Remember that you promised me, okay? You promised me you would never go back into the past. I want you to be happy, and live your life.. Don't sulk, just because I'm gone. I want you to smile at the memory of me. Please."

There was a brief silence.

"It's.. Just so hard to take it all in, wh-why couldn't you tell us sooner?"

"It wasn't easy.. Just like how telling you about my mom wasn't easy either."

"I'm so sorry Diana."

"Don't be. You didn't do anything wrong, you just.. You only made my life slightly brighter Ashton."

"Oh my god, we have to do everything. Your wishes, we've got to get them all done." He looked flustered, his voice still shaky from the previous tears that has been shed.

"Hey." I spoke quietly, as he reached in for a hug.

Wrapping my arms around the boy, I take a sharp breath through my teeth when I accidentally tug at the needles.

"Sorry." Ashton muttered.

"I'm fine." I reassured, my eyelashes fluttering as I look down at my hands.