Chapter 4

A/N:

Hey beauties! :D

Here's chapter four (: Editted by @Britishbums

I FINALLY GOT TO WATCH A PART OF A WALK TO REMEMBER. ITS AMAZING. I SEE HOW THIS CAN RELATE. JUST KEEP IN MIND THAT WE HAVE CHANGED THE CHARACTERS, ADDED NEW EVENTS, AND REMEMBER THAT THE STORY LINE IS SIMILAR BUT NOT EXACTLY THE SAME. ANYWAYS, ILY.

And yes I did change my username. I got tired of my old one :P Instead of my followers being called Little Mustaches (which im going to miss) I've changed your fan-base to Little Fighters. No it doesnt necessarily mean you fight, it means you've battled to survive. You're here today because you've battled with life. You're alive and you dont know how greatful I am of knowing that. Stay strong Little Fighters. I love you

sincerely,

- LostInNeverland_

xx

________________________

- Diana -

As I move around in my bed, I grab my list of wishes from inside my sweater, reading carefully from it.

11. Take risks.

12. Fly a kite.

13. Give something away.

21. Roadtrip to nowhere.

27. Spend a whole day at the beach.

39. Sent a message in a bottle.

I can imagine myself doing all these things in my imagination. And even by just thinking of completing these wishes, I have a smile on my face.

I hear murmurs downstairs, and then silence, but I decided to ignore it, scanning on my list.

-

I've read almost all 41, but I'm missing 9 more for my list to reach 50. I suppose I'll just fill them in with things I didn't plan to do, yet did them.

And hopefully God makes one of those nine 'Fall in love.'

But I don't want to get broken either, so perhaps it won't happen.

I'm so lost in thought, that I didn't realize that I heard a groan of pain come from behind my door.

I get up, suddenly spotting the boy who first approached me, Luke.

"Are you alright?" I ask him.

"Does it look like I'm alright?" He nearly yells, his hands gripping his thigh.

"What'd you hit?"

"I fell and hit myself. Why don't you help me?" He says, another groan of pain slipping from his mouth.

"Alright. Erm.. I'll pray for you."

I'm about to close the door on him, but he stops me.

"What? Did you say 'pray'? I don't need anybody 'praying' for me. I need you to help me up for goodness sake."

"Ohhhh. Sorry." I say, lending him a hand.

He takes it, litterally pulling me down with him, but I find enough strength to pull him up instead.

"What are you doing upstairs?" I question.

Luke looks at me, still gripping on his thigh, and replies, "I just wanted to check up on you."