Chapter 24

NOTE: I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN AGES, SIX MONTHS TO BE PRECISE ;-;

BUT IF YOU DO NOT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED PLEASE REWIND BACK TO THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER OR TWO AS A MEMORY REFRESHER :)

OTHERWISE, YOU MIGHT HAVE FORGOTTEN WHATS BEEN CURRENTLY HAPPENING

OKAY SO IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED THIS IN A LONG WHILE! I REALLY AM! FINALLY GETTING BACK AT IT NOW!

IM SORRY OMG

.

- BritishBums xox

________________________________

.

- Diana -

.

"Hi." I smiled at the boys once I got home, as they looked at me.

They all stare at me, as I cleared my throat.

"So what happened?" Ashton asked knowingly as I sighed.

"Guys, it was just a check up." I lied, but there was more to it then just a check up.

This was too hard.. No one ever worried about me except my mother and dad or Belle at first but.. I couldn't stand seeing the expressions on their faces sadden as soon as I told them what it was.

"Well, I had two shots, they hurt a lot." I chuckled half heartedly, slowly walking into the living room.

Sitting down next to Luke and in front of Ashton, I purse my lips nervously.

"Aw. Hate those." Michael pouted, as Calum just smiles at me.

"And I got an X ray, you know just to see what's been happening inside my body.''

There was a silence.

Yes, the cancer was spreading.. It was supposed to. There was no question through that. But.. First, it spread through my back, mostly. Mostly my bones were affected, I would look skinnier than usual later on, I wonder how that would feel. But.. As soon as it reaches my chest and weakens my heart, then that was that. My doctor explained everything to me, even though I kind of already knew how it would end anyway.. But I wasn't afraid of the end. Either way, my end would reach to one thing and one thing only. Happiness.

Luke just sends me a smile, walking up to me. "Well we have a huge day ahead of us.''

"What do you mean?" I asked, as he just shrugged.

"Well we could do anything you want. What do you wanna do today.'' He smiled, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Huh." I playfully said as Ashton grins at me.

"I'm feeling a little edgy today."

"Whatever that's supposed to mean." Calum smirked, making me chuckle lightly.

"You really wanna know?" I smiled, raising my eyebrows.

"Yes, spill the beans." Ashton urges as I laugh.

Their eyes all seem to light up at the sound of me laughing as Luke smiles at me. It just made me even more sad knowing that I'd find some way to break them in some sort of way. Luke. Ashton.

"Okay,'' I breathed out, pursing my lips. I forced the thought to the back of my mind and just focused on what was happening at the moment.

"I want to get a tattoo."

"A tattoo?" Ashton sounded surprised.

"Permanently?" Michael gasped as Calum's eyes widened.

"Really?" Calum sounded even more surprised.

"Guys, she can do whatever she wants. It's her choice." Luke shrugs as I glanced up at him. "What are you planning to get?"

"I'll see what I think of." I murmured, but I already had my mind set on what I wanted to get. I believed it was on my wishlist too.

.

"We can't tell my father about this. Maybe we could tell Belle, but not my dad. He will probably cry and then lecture me about how it isn't God's plan for me." I rambled on.

"We won't tell." Ashton shakes his head.

"Promise?" I sighed.

"Trust me." He smirked as I nod once.

We walked into the tattoo parlor as I smiled at all of the people around. The boys looked scared as their eyes widened at the nature around here.

"Are you sure about this place, Diana? We could always get it done at some other tattoo shop you know." Calum stammered out as I chuckled.

"Don't tell me you guys are afraid, I'm sure these people are harmless."

A big man with tattoos covering every inch of his body came over to the desk and looked at us.

"Any of you boys getting any ink done?"

"Oh no, my girlfriend does though." Luke smiled, I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach at the word...

Girlfriend.