Chapter 1: Nathaniel

Why?
Why me?
Why now?
Why?
Just why?

It had been the best day of my life. It was just too good to be true. Why it had to turn out like this, I'll never understand. It all began on a Thursday, my least favorite day, by the way. I was at the park walking my very spoiled Pomeranian, Bella, when I saw HIM. The boy of my dreams. He was walking HIS dog, Hunter, a German Shepard. I saw him and I almost stepped on Bella. Poor Bella. And to my surprise and delight, HE came up to me. Nathaniel. He told everyone to call him Nate, except me that is. I called him Nathaniel and he didn't mind a bit. Nathaniel came up to me (and Bella) and asked me that seven word question that I find so... ATTRACTIVE.

"Are you reading any good books currently?"
*sigh* So handsome...
"Yes, actually," I responded after I had regained my sanity, "I've been reading The Chronicles of Midnight Memories. You should read it sometime."
"Will do sometime. Hey so, um," he looked at me nervously, "Do you, y'know, maybe, wanna, umm, gooutwithmesometime?"
I blinked.
"Yeah, sure. Okay." I said to him.
"YES OH HECK YES ILL GO OUT WITH YOU" I said in my head.
Nathaniel said, "Okay." He smiled nervously.
"Okay," I said after a pause of silence, "Hey I gotta go but I'll holo you later, okay? I've gotta get Bella back home or else she'll get all cranky."
"Bye."
------------
Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think in the comment below. :)
~NJ Rod