Chapter 20: Huh?!

Previously On Mega Time Travel Problems:

"RILEY!"

"Hey guys looks like your in quite the pickle. Well enough chit chat. One sec and we're outta this hell hole."

*pitch black*
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I expected to awake in cells again.

Or in some sort of torture chamber.

Or perhaps somewhere WORSE.

But here I was.

In a hotel.

In Swanky, Washington.

"Where the actual hell are we?!"
"What happened?"
"What's going on?"
"Are we all here?"

These questions and more were heard throughout the hotel room. We were left to wonder on our on for a good five minutes (in which we devised a master plan of escape) when Tori and Riley came in. "Well, well, well, y'all are up. What took you so frickin' long?" Riley's bushy locks were up in a ponytail and she was wearing a dress. That's right. An actual dress. Riley never wears dresses. EVER. Funny thing actually that the only other person who doesn't wear dresses AT ALL EVER was standing right next to her. Wearing a dress. And heels. And frickin makeup.
"Who the hell are you two and what have you done to my friends?" Clara said, shocked.
Tori smirked her signature smirk. She and Riley looked really unlike themselves. They looked... Pretty. Riley was wearing a beautiful grey mini dress with a short puffy skirt with white streaks. While Riley was a, bigger, girl, everyone had to admit, she had the best legs of us all. And she knew exactly how to flaunt them. She had a grey headband on her head and her wild curls were in a ponytail. Grey clashed nicely with her pale complexion. Tori, on the other hand, was wearing a black dress that went down to her knees and had a black flower crown on her head. She dark hair was tied back into an elegant, yet messy braid. Black was a really good color on her. It contrasted with her pretty tan skin and her dark chocolate brown eyes.

Riley answered, "Look it's a long story, okay? We'll explain everything later. But right now, we're late. VERY late. So go to that closet over there and in there you'll find suitable attire for each of you. The boys are in the other room getting ready too. When you finish getting dressed, push that PURPLE button there to call us and we'll give you your next instructions."

"Instructions?" Quinn snapped. "You guys are giving us instructions? Really? Well, who's gonna help us with our makeup and hair?"

But the girls were already gone. Well just looked around and being the girl she was, Asia yelled, "MAKEOVERS YAAAAAAY!!!!" She, Michelle, and Lexi hopped over to the closet and got out our dresses. I saw that Tori and Riley had picked out different colored dresses with different styles for each one of us. The had a red and black dress with short skirt in the front and longer train for Clara and an almost identical flower crown to Tori's but was red. Quinn had a baby blue babydoll dress (no pun intended) with cute little bows for her hair. Emily had a pure white dress that hugged her bigger features and made her look smaller and a white headband. Scarlet had a galaxy purple dress with a sweetheart neckline which outlined her larger than usual bosom nicely. with a blue and purple choker. Michelle and Lexi had almost identical short halter top dresses but one was green and the other was pink. Amy had a dress with a v neckline with showed off her bosom and was a pretty shade of dark green, and a small crown with emeralds on it. Diana had a ocean blue dress with spaghetti straps and a small black belt to go around her waist. Winter had a violet dress that showed off her curves so well, it made the rest of us look away in embarrassment, and a pretty little crown with diamonds on it. Kristina had a derrière lifting, orange strapless dress with an orange flower to go in her hair. Finally, I had an aquamarine dress with a small tiara embedded with Aquamarine gems.

We pressed the purple button.
________________________________
AHHHHHHH TWO CHAPTERS OUT IN ONE DAY!!!!! YAAAAAAYYY!!!! So. WHATCHA U THINK OF RILEY AND TORI??? Leave your thoughts in the comments below!
~Naomi :)