Chapter 15: I'm sorry

Previously on Mega Time Travel Problems:

"Tell me. Which one of you here is with child and with who's?"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I blinked.

"I'm sorry. What?" snapped Emily. "Why would you even ask that? We're a bunch of teenagers, except for Dr. Johnson!"

Boykovich giggled like a maniac. "Well, you see children, when you entered, our life detectors detected 22 people. We did a head count and only saw 21. That must mean that one of you girls must be pregnant. I would just like to know who and who the father is."

"Why?" Scarlet asked Boykovich, still confused. "Why in the world would you want to know that? What can you do with this information? No, I'm sorry. What harm can you do with this information? Even if one of us really were pregnant."
Boykovich's smile faltered for a fraction of a second. She then replied, "That is none of your business. Now, you either tell me or I turn you in to the HPF."

"But if it's none of our business to know why, then why is it not none of your business to know of our personal lives?" Michelle asked in her curious way.

Boykovich blinked. Then her face scrunched up in a fiery rage. "You WILL tell me or else I turn ALL of you in to the HPF! Tell me now." She boomed.
The girls who knew about Quinn looked around uneasily.
Then we heard,

"It's me. I'm pregnant."
_______________________________
OH NO! Did Quinn finally reveal her secret? Or did someone lie for her? *GASP* Find out more in Chapter 16!!!
BUH BYE
~Naomi