Chapter 11: The Escape

Previously on Mega Time Travel Problems:

We got to the station to find out that they had no more rides to Swanky, Washington.

And in the words of Winter, "We're screwed."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We retreated back outside the station and asked Noah what to do. He thought for a moment and said, "Where's the train station?" We looked around confusedly then Amy spoke up, "You mean the metro? That's on the other side of town! It'll take us half an hour to walk over there and even then, we might get caught." We all looked around, lost. Suddenly, Lexi said, "Okay, so I didn't really want anyone to know, but I've been sneaking out every few nights for the past six months. I know a secret way to the metro station. It's a five minute walk honestly." We just gaped at Lexi, surprised.

"Well, I did NOT see THAT one coming." Scarlet broke the silence after thirty seconds.

"Guess everyone's full of secrets and lies today, huh?" Clara said glaring at Quinn. Quinn looked down at her feet.

She had still not told Clara about the possible... Er... Future. Winter had advised her to wait until she actually took the test and only if it came back positive.
"Well, are we going to this 'shortcut' or not?" Scarlet asked impatiently. She glared daggers at Carter, for reasons unknown. He looked at her sheepishly. 'Oh no. Not another one. Hasn't there been enough drama for one day?' I thought. I knew I had to find out sooner or later. Anyways, we took Lexi's shortcut and managed to get to the metro station. We bought our tickets for Swanky and boarded an empty car. We all put our supplies down and got out our suitcases we had secretly packed before leaving. 'Suitcases' was an overstatement. They were more like duffle bags. We had all literally run home to get two or three sets of clothes and small necessities since a lot of the things would be provided in the location in Swanky. Or at least that's what we were told. We packed SUPER light. I didn't know how we were to survive with just this. We had also got some other supplies such as food that won't need refrigerating or warming up and a few bottles of water each. We also got GPS's and flashlights. Uncle Noah had provided each of us a list of things that we needed to get. We had managed to get it all within two hours and still leave at 6pm before the work hours were done and all the parents got home. I had left instructions for Bella to my parents too. I had asked if we could take her but Uncle Noah had said that she would be like taking a baby in this trip: too much extra weight that doesn't help us in anyway. He said that we were to leave the time travel machine in my parents' attic since at the location there would be one. I was very nervous. Quinn had stopped crying (finally) but still was nervous and anxious. We had all brought phones. But uncle Noah had disabled the tracking on everyone's phone so the HPF would not find us. The metro we were on was the most confidential. They would not give info on any passengers to anyone if left a nice tip. It seemed that Uncle Noah had prepared for everything. Everything except...

"Hey guys. Why are we stopping?"
______________________________
OOOOOOOH. What's gonna happen now? And why are Scarlet and Carter acting so weird? Hmmmmm.... Leave your guesses in the comments below!
Thanks for reading!
BYIE BYIE!
~Naomi (Yes yes you finally found out my name dont u dare say anything)
ALSO COVER CREDS TO KATE FROM KATE_53171!!! She's super awesome and makes covers for Wattpad authors so if u want covers GO TO HER! Thanks Kate!!!