Chapter 16: Confusion

Previously on Mega Time Travel Problems:

"It's me. I'm pregnant."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Perhaps Boykovich would've bought it.
Perhaps we would've been freed.
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

But NOOOO. THREE girls said it. At the same time. And not one of them was actually pregnant. WHY WHY WHY WHY ME?! IT HAD BEEN SUCH A GOOD DAY BUT NO HERE I AM IN THESE CELLS AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN AS NICE AS THE OTHER ONES.

*breathes in. breathes out*

And I have Winter, Scarlet, and Kristina to thank. This just had to happen...

*ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH*

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Earlier that night...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"It's me. I'm pregnant."
Said Winter, Scarlet, AND Kristina.

"Wait, you too?" Winter.
"No no no. In the only one." Kristina.
"Tina you never told me this. When?!" Mason.
"Whoa wait but we broke up!" James.
"Apparently this is why." Emily.
"Are you sure?" Diana.
"It was one time, Scarlet. How could this have happened?!?" Carter.
"My mom's gonna kill me!" James.
"That's not possible. You can't be!" Michelle.

Remarks and things like these were said by very, very scared teenage boys, horrified younger sisters, and shocked other girls.

"OKAY! THAT'S ENOUGH!" Boykovich yelled.
"I DON'T CARE! You are all going back to the cells! We'll talk more in the morning. But for now, you get to go to different cells...."

"WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN DIFFERENT CELLS?!" Diana was madder than a cat taking a bath. Scratch that, she was madder than Hades on a bad day. The guards came for us and while we struggled and kicked and screamed, they payed no attention to us. We were sent to the most hideous and darkest cells which were so dark I could barely see my own hand. The good thing is through that these cells were not sound proof. It took me while to find out that the guards had placed the girls on one side and the the boys on the other.
I was conveniently placed in the middle of Winter and Kristina.

I started,
"What were you three thinking?! Lying to Boykovich like that! This little punishment she is putting us through, IT COULD'VE BEEN WORSE! Why, why, why would you do that?! At least next time just one of you! You could've been KILLED!" I took a deep breath to calm myself.

"Wait. You guys were lying?" Nathaniel had caught on. "You all LIED?!"

"HELL YEAH THEY WERE ALL LYING! And now we're stuck here in these frickin' dark cells!" Me.
"What?! Why would you do that to us?! We were mega scared!" Mason.
"Why, why, why, why me?!" Carter.
"Oh my FRIKIN GOD!" James.

"Wait! if you guys were lying, then who is with child?" Clara yelled unexpectedly.

Silence.

Dead silence.

And then the door opened and in walked the absolute last person I ever wanted to see...
________________________________
OOOOOOHHH, who could THAT be?! Will it be someone from Roberta's past? Someone we already know? Or someone NEW?! Find out next in Chapter 17!
-Naomi
PS: sorry for not updating in like two weeks... I had some writers block and school started soooooo.... Yeah anyways, here is the new chapter and I'm working hard on the next one! Okay BYIE now!