Chapter 21: ...UHHH...

Previously On Mega Time Travel Problems:

We pushed the purple button.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"I think we look... Good?" Clara said uneasily.

"Well, I for one, think I look very out of place with all this makeup on and my hair pulled back. But y'all look hot!" Diana chuckled awkwardly.

It was true. She looked different with her hair in a bun and out of her face. But it was a good different. Now you could see her beautiful blue eyes. She was just too afraid to show them.

"What do you think the boys are doing?" Winter said. Her chocolate brown hair clashed nicely with her violet dress and sparkly tiara.

Out of all of us, Winter was the one with the prettiest face. Kristina had the most curves. Riley had the gorgeous legs. Diana had the prettiest eyes. Scarlet had the biggest bosom. They said I was the best hugger... PFFFT.

I shook my head and shrugged. "Who knows? And besides, they're probably just as confused. They wouldn't be much help, even if we found them."

"Why do you think we're here? Like why and personally, I'd like to know how Tori and Riley got all of us out and took down Ryan." Winter said. "I don't know. But hey, maybe we can ask them when they get he--" I was cut off by Riley and Tori bursting in.
"Okay people! Let's move, move, move!" Tori said loudly. "We've got a big day today and we are already 20 minutes late." I had not even noticed the morning sunlight. She looked around and said proudly, "Aha! I knew y'all would look good in these colors and dresses! Didn't I tell you Riley? Okay well, let's go, come on." We left the room and they led us down a hallway filled with pretty paintings and sculptures. They led us down to a ballroom of sorts with table lined with food and a stage up front.
"Why the heck are we in a ballroom? Why are we dressed like this? And where are the boys? Answer me, woman!" Clara said almost hysterically to Tori. Tori looked shaken for a split second but regained her composure swiftly. "Well, Noah contacted us to stay behind and follow you guys in case you got caught by Boykovich. He gave us the correct tools to help you escape and bring all of you here to Swanky. This is part of your mission in changing the future. Now we are expecting a few more people but we mostly all here. Oh! Here are the boys!"

I blinked. I couldn't believe my eyes.

They were in suits. And had their hair done. Nathaniel, Ricky, Josh, Carter, Mason, and James looked fine. Especially Nathaniel. Hell, even my brother looked good. My brother and sister were both blessed with my mother's round face, slick dark hair, and beautiful dark eyes. I, on the other hand, only had my father's full lips, thick hair, and sharper facial features. My sister was constantly being asked out by boys even though she was only 14, and Ricky had his own fan club at the Harp.

All I had was my Harry Potter fandom.
I don't know what Nathaniel sees in me.

I saw other guys with them too. All of them were walking towards us and once they got close enough I saw who the other guys were. Brian, Tony, Caleb, and Darrell. Tony was Tori's crush since 2nd:5th. Darrell was Riley's latest boyfriend, they'd been together for 10 days now. Caleb was Diana's crush since 2nd:3rd. Brian was Asia's boyfriend of two months. This was gonna be good...

I could see Carter and Mason spotting Kristina and Scarlet and, I kid you not, their jaws dropped on the actual frickin spot. Similar reactions from guy to gal happened around the room and while I was so busy watching my friends happily, I didn't realize till 2minutes later that Nathaniel was looking... At me. He walked over to me and said, "H-Hey."
"Hey." *small, girlish, very unlike me, giggle*
"S-so you l-look, you l-look, g-gorgeous."
*BLUSH, BLUSH, AND MORE BLUSH*
"Thank you. You look great."
I saw that his tie wasn't even so I reached up to fix it. During the process of fixing his tie, I realized that our lips were 4 inches apart.

Then they weren't apart anymore.
_______________________________
*giggles*
So, y'all digging my cliffhangers??? Hehehe, no? Well, too bad.... *evil giggles*
Find out what happens next in Chapter 22!
~Naomi :)