t w o ✖️ scary movie

cashlynn's pov

we finally made it home after driving back from the airport. hunter and i hadn't stopped talking, laughing, blushing, basically interacting with each other since the airport.

i walked inside my house, hunter beside me with his hand wrapped around my waist.

"oh my gosh, i haven't seen this place in forever!" hunter laughed, staring at the familiar walls and furniture of the large house.

"it's been 3 months, you sob." i joked, nudging his shoulder.

he shook is head, looking at me with a devilish look before tickling me violently.

i immediately fell to the floor, erupting with screams and laughter.

"S-STOP HUN-HUNTER!!" i screeched, writhing around in my own puddle of giggles.

"say i'm the bestest, sexiest, amazingest person in the world!!!" hunter demanded as he continued tickling me.

"two of those aren't even words." i protested, still struggling to catch my breath.

hunter shrugged. "your loss."

"f-fine!" i screamed. "you're the bestest, s-sexiest, am-amazingest person in the w-world!!" i laughed and he nodded approvingly, detaching his fingers from my waist.

i looked over to see cameron and brandon with amused looks on their faces, their phones taking several snapchat videos.

"i'm gonna go change into something comfy." i interrupted the sudden silence, standing up from the ground and brushing off the imaginary dust on my butt.

"can i come?" hunter wiggled his eyebrows and i rolled my eyes at his immature personality.

"i know i'm hot but you're gonna have to deal with it." i flipped my hair for emphasis and headed towards my room.

once i got to my room, i grabbed my victorias secret pink sports bra that was in the colors teal and white, along with my nike sweatpants.

i exchanged my clothes with the new lazy outfit before throwing my hair into a messy bun.

finishing, i exited my room and headed back downstairs, entering the living room where all the boys were.

"finally!" brandon exclaimed, noticing i had came down. his abrupt sentence caught hunter's attention and hunter looked up from his phone, looking at me.

his eyes widened and he licked his lips. horny bitch. just kidding, i love my bestie.

"earth to hunter!" i laughed, waving my hand in front of his face.

he blinked out of his trance, looking up to my eyes.

"sorry, but um-" hunter coughed, scratching the back of his neck.

"'but um' what?" i said, referring to hunter's midway stop through his sentence.

he stared at me before shrugging and saying the last part of what he was saying.

"have you been working out cause damnnnnnnn mami." he giggled, looking at my faint abs that were present on my stomach.

"yeah i've been doing lots of marathons recently." i smiled brightly, happy that my hard work had paid off.

"really? like what?" hunter asked, surprised.

"netflix marathons." i smiled devilishly, and hunter paused before laughing, as well did brando and cam.

"typical cash." cam laughed, and i curtsied before sitting on the opposite side of the couch from hunter.

brandon was laying on the floor and cam was on the smaller couch off to the side.

"wanna watch a movie?" i suggested and everyone shrugged before nodding.

by now it was getting dark and i decided it was a perfect time for a horror movie, considering i actually liked them. even though they scared the actual shit out of me sometimes.

"anyone up for the conjuring 2?" i questioned and the boys eyes went wide with fright and excitement.

"hell yeah!!" brando exclaimed, throwing a blanket over himself.

i chuckled as the other boys nodded enthusiastically and i inserted the movie into the blu-ray player.

cameron stood up and turned off the lights before grabbing sour patch kids off of the counter and sitting back down in his spot.

i cuddled in my spot, looking over at hunter who was on the opposite side of the couch.

he looked so cute with his new highlights in his brown hair and his shirt off with shorts hanging on his waist.

i closed my eyes, shaking my head lightly.

what was i even thinking?

i turned my attention back to the movie which had started. it didn't take long for my heart rate to increase and my body to fill with terror.

this movie was already one of the scariest movies i had seen.

about 30 minutes into the movie and i already felt like i was about to cry from fright.

suddenly, the demonic demon did a jump scare, and i jumped in my spot.

i gulped and all of the sudden, i felt someone lift me slightly from my spot and set me in their lap.

i looked up to see hunter who smiled at me lightly, wrapping me in his embrace.

i immediately felt safer as i snuggled into his side, watching the movie.

whenever something scary happened, i would always bury my head into hunter's neck and he would always whisper "everything will be okay" in my ear.

and every time he did it, butterflies erupted throughout my stomach. which left me with the conclusion, i did like hunter. and i was falling for him fast.

i sighed at the thought. hunter surely didn't feel the same. after all, i was just his best friend.

the movie thankfully ended and cam stood from his spot before heading to his bedroom.

brando was already fast asleep on the ground and i was jealous of how he could fall asleep so easily without being scared.

"well i'm going to the guest bedroom." hunter informed me, standing up from his spot and stretching.

he started towards the staircase and i immediately became scared as the dark encased me.

i heard something outside and i shot up from my spot quickly, running towards hunter's room.

i opened the door and he was already in his bed.

"cash? baby girl what's wrong?" he whispered and my heart leapt from it's cage from his pet name. he called me that countless times, it was practically a nickname now, but this time, it had me melting.

"i'm scared." i replied lightly, gulping at the darkness in the room.

"c'mere princess." he motioned me towards his bed and i complied, getting under the covers and cuddling into his chest.

he wrapped his arm around my waist and i let out a deep breath, slowly but surely falling into a deep sleep.

✖️

danggggg!!! i'm so sorry i didn't update last weekend, but i was too lazy.... but it's 12:40 in the morning rn and i'm tired as fuckkkkk. my phone is also at 5% and i got a headache ugh. anyways, i was just so in the mood for writing and i hope this chapter turned out good! i'm really starting to like this story! anyways, quick disclaimer, i haven't actually watched the conjuring 2 so i don't know if what i wrote matched up with the actual movie but who cares. also, i think i heard the front door close. shitacos! well, wish me luck. imma go to bed cause i'm so tired! i will update next weekend!!!

please comment/vote and follow meh! it means so much!!

peace out✌🏼️