s i x ✖️ mint and popcorn

cashlynn's pov

"CASHLYNN ALEXIANNA DALLAS, WAKE UP THIS DAMN INSTANT YOUNG LADY!!" i shot up from my bed, covering my ears as a sound that could be mistaken for a beast slipped past my lips.

i layed back down, throwing my duvet over my eyes.

"shut up, i'm trying to sleep." i whined, squeezing my eyes shut.

"it's 11 in the morning! now get up! we're heading to the movies in 20 minutes!" the person, who i'm sure was cameron, demanded.

he left the room after yelling at me more, and i finally huffed, sitting up again. there was no way i was falling back to sleep now.

i tiredly slipped out of my bed, heading into my bathroom that was attached to my room.

i sluggishly did my morning routine before i scuffed my bare feet across the floor and back into my room.

i was looking through my wardrobe when i heard my door open.

i turned to see hunter, who was already ready for the day, and not to mention, looking hot as always.

"there's the sleepy princess." he chuckled, walking to me and slipping his hands around my waist.

his touch sent electric shocks up and down my skin and i tried to cover up the goosebumps he was giving me.

"need help picking out an outfit?" he asked sweetly and i furrowed my eyebrows, shrugging and letting him proceed.

"i didn't know you had style?" i joked and he laughed sarcastically.

"ha ha, that was so funny i can't laugh." he rolled his eyes playfully before turning around, clothes in his hands. "how about this?"

i grabbed the outfit from his hands and i looked at it, nodding approvingly.

the outfit consisted of high waisted denim shorts along with a black tee that had an alien emoji in the top corner. to pair up with the outfit, hunter decided that i wore my white adidas.

"okay, let me change." i smiled at hunter and he stood up.

"can i stay?" he asked and i rolled my eyes.

"you can stay in here but i'm going to change in the bathroom, you pervert."

hunter put a hand over his heart, pretending to be hurt. i just laughed, walking into the bathroom.

i changed into the outfit, not forgetting to put on deodorant and spraying on some vanilla lace perfume from victoria's secret.

i unlocked the door and hunter walked in, not bothering to knock.

"how should i do my hair?" i asked and he tapped his chin in thought.

"a messy fishtail to the side!" he suggested, his eyes wide and a bright smile on his face.

it was a hairstyle i used to do and hunter loved it. mainly because the name intrigued him.

"whatever you say, mr. fashion." i joked as i brushed my hair and messily fishtailed it to the side.

i finally finished and i looked at hunter, posing.

"how do i look?" i asked.

he looked at me, his eyes scanning me before he reached his hands up to my hair and pulled out a couple strands on the sides.