t w e n t y - o n e ✖️ younow

cashlynn's pov

i woke up pretty early for someone who overly enjoyed their sleep. the sun was lowly set in my room, giving the overly white bedroom warmth and an orange wash of color.

i felt well rested, so i sat up without an attempt to fall back asleep.

my first thought was to go downstairs and binge watch some netflix while i waited for everyone else to wake up, but i decided to broadcast, considering i hadn't gone live for a long time.

i stretched out my arms and grabbed my silver macbook air, resting it evenly on my lap before pulling up the screen and logging onto younow.

i took the picture for the thumbnail before i started the broadcast.

immediately, supporters started piling on to watch and not even five minutes in, there were already over 5,000 people watching.

"hey guys!" i waved at the camera, watching the chat section fill up with numerous 'hey's and 'good morning's. "there's a lot of you guys up so early in the morning."

i laughed lightly, checking the time to see it was only 6:02 in the morning.

"i guess i'll broadcast until 6:45." i spoke towards the laptop, deciding i wasn't really wanting to be live for a long time.

i started asking the supporters about how their days were going, what they had been doing all summer, and other random questions. questions quickly turned into a game of kiss, marry, kill.

chat section//

@eatthatcarpenter: jonas bridges, mario selman, zach clayton?!💋👀

"i would probably kiss... mario. marry... zach, and kill jonas." i decided my answers, laughing as i finished the question and moving onto the next set.

chat section//

@LAYLA.LOVES.MAGCON: 1️⃣chris miles? 2️⃣taylor caniff? 3️⃣trey schafer?

"all those guys are way too old for me!" i gasped, reading the comment. "but if i must answer, i would kiss chris, marry taylor, and kill trey."

after that, i chose to do one more set of guys before ending the broadcast. i read through the incoming comments before one set caught my eye the most.

chat section//

@prayforhayes: kiss💋, marry💍, kill🔫!!! hunter rowland, blake gray, and weston koury!!!

"i would obviously marry weston!" i laughed. weston was literally my spirit animal, no joke. i was about to answer the last kiss and kill part before i fully realized the last two contestants. hunter and blake.

"umm... i w-would probably, umm k-kiss, h-hun.... blake, and kill hunter." i answered breathlessly.

i didn't know if it was true, if maybe i really would kiss blake over hunter, but all i knew was that it hurt once i said it... and it pissed off many supporters.

chat section//

@lame_ass_selman: i didn't like #hush, but what you said was plain rude✋🏼😡

@always.supporting.hush: HOW COULD YOU?!!! #HUSH WAS THE REASON I MADE THIS ACCOUNT YOU DUMB HOE!😡😤

@the_taco_dallas: yasss!! i ship #blash!💞💍🔐