t w e l v e ✖️ date?¿

cashlynn's pov

i woke up to the angelic voice of hunter singing. his voice was coming from downstairs so i slipped out of the comfy bed, heading downstairs in hunter's shirt hanging loosely on my body like a dress.

"will you still love me when i'm no longer young and beautiful?" hunter sang, and i followed his lana del ray lyrics to the kitchen.

"will you still love me when i got nothing but my aching soul?" i sang next, causing hunter to turn around from the stove.

"are we singing together again?" hunter laughed, talking about the night before when we sang 'chasing cars'.

"i don't know, it's quite convenient, don't you think?" i chuckled and hunter just shook his head playfully, his signature cheeky smile on his lips.

"well i made you breakfast, sleeping beauty." hunter stated, grabbing a plate of food and delicately placing it on the table.

i took a seat in front of the plate and looked at the delicious meal.

there were two waffles with butter, syrup, whipped cream, and strawberries on top of it.

my mouth drooled at the sight and hunter motioned me to start eating.

"a beautiful breakfast for a beautiful girl." Hunter complemented, taking a seat and eating his own plate of waffles.

i blushed, and i couldn't help but notice how sweet he was being today.

"thanks hunt." i smiled and he responded by nodding, his mouth already occupied with chewing.

"cash?" hunter interrupted the silence. i nodded, gesturing for him to continue.

"do you trust me?"

i looked up from my plate to hunter, nodding vigorously. he let out a breath of relief and smiled widely.

"then would you let me take you out today?" he asked and i felt my cheeks heat up.

"as a... a umm.. a d-...." i couldn't get the words out and hunter laughed.

"yes, as a date." he said, making me blush harder.

"of course, let me get ready." i giggled, grabbing my empty plate and taking it to the sink.

"dressy? casual? how should i dress?" i questioned.

"dressy but you." he suggested and i smiled, walking up stairs to my room.

i quickly went into my bathroom, plugging in my curling iron. while it was heating up i brushed my teeth and then went into my room to pick out an outfit.

believe it or not, i had already picked out an outfit for this occasion, just in case it were to ever actually happen.

my outfit consisted of a high waisted dark navy blue short skirt that had light purple roses on it. the top was a matching thin strapped crop top.

i slipped out of hunter's shirt and put on the cute clothes before walking back into my bathroom.

i started brushing out my hair and then styled it into a half up, half down hair style. i then grabbed my hot curling iron, loosely curling the ends of my blonde hair.

i finally finished and i happily unplugged my curler, starting on my makeup.

i did a little more than usual, wanting to look extra good for hunter.