e l e v e n ✖️ tomorrow

cashlynn's pov

i carefully pulled my lips away from hunter's, scared that once i opened my eyes, i would wake up and us 'making up' would have been nothing but a dream.

when my eyes fluttered open though, i was met with the face of hunter, his lips swollen and his cheeks stained with a warm blush.

"i'm so sorry cash, i'm so sorry." hunter apologized, pulling me into his embrace; one of the most addicting things i had become known to.

"it's okay hunter, everyone makes mistakes. and hopefully, we can learn from them." i chuckled lightly, grasping onto hunter's hand.

he smiled his breath taking smile, raising my hand to his lips and pecking them lightly.

"hopefully." he agreed and both of us started walking back to the house, hands tied together like the laces of a shoe. (a/n not literally...)

once we made it to the porch, i took a deep breath and opened the door.

in the living room, everyone had confused faces and erica was crying as she sat in jacob's lap.

someone moved on quickly...

"cash! hunter!" blake and cameron yelled in relief, everyone fully aware we were back now.

the two boys ran up to me and hunt, immediately asking us questions.

"where did you guys go?" blake started, pulling me in a hug.

i smiled, happy that blake cared. when i pulled away though, i saw hunter, his eyes narrowed in slits as he stared down blake.

"dude, chill out. i'm not mister steal your girl." blake laughed and hunter lightened up a bit.

"anyways, me and hunter were just talking down the street." i explained and blake and cameron nodded.

"so you two all good?" cameron questioned, pointing between me and hunter.

i looked towards hunt, catching his beautiful stare. he smiled at me and i looked back at cam and nodded.

"that's good." cam smiled, cracking his knuckles. i didn't know why he did until he stepped to hunter and gripped the front of hunt's shirt.

"you fuck with my sister's feelings again and i will personally make sure you won't be able to see the light of day ever again." cameron warned hunter, his jaw clenched tightly.

cameron didn't show it much, but he could be protective. which i didn't mind to be honest.

"y-yes sir." hunter gulped and me and blake bursted out in laughter.

"since when the fuck do you call cameron sir?" blake cried, his eyes tearing up from laughing so hard.

hunter blushed in embarrassment and cameron finally let go of him, laughing as well.

"aww it's okay, cutie." i smiled to hunter, pulling him in a hug. i stepped away for a second, standing on my tip toes and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"what the hell is this?" a squeaky voice suddenly interrupted mine and hunter's moment.

i let go of hunter and saw that it was erica complaining. i looked behind her to see aaron who rolled his eyes at erica. i laughed inwardly, happy that aaron disliked his cousin as much as me.

"it's me and hunter hugging, do i need to take you to the eye doctor?" i sarcastically shot back and she crossed her arms, stomping her left foot in fury.

"oooh i'm so scared," i mocked her actions. "do i need to call the babysitter now to come take care of you?"

erica huffed and stepped in front of me.

"you think you're so cool, but just remember, i can hurt you badly, and no matter what, you will always have to live with the memory of hunter picking me over you." she taunted and my smile fell from my face.

it was true, i would forever have to remember that sad, unbarring memory.

"babe don't listen to her." hunter whispered in my ear, dragging me to my room.

he closed the door behind us and immediately attached his lips to mine. i kissed back and it started getting more heated as he pushed me back towards the bed.

i sat down and he took his lips off of mine.

"i love you cash, only you." hunter assured me, pecking my nose with his lips.

i slightly smiled and we both crawled in bed.

"can i borrow your shirt?" i asked him and he smiled, slipping his shirt off, revealing his fit, muscular abs and biceps.

i blushed and took the shirt from his hands, telling him to turn around.

once he did, i took off my current clothes, changing into hunter's shirt. it was a little long and big on me, but it was warm and smelled like him.

he turned back around after i was done and he smiled, motioning for me to lay next to him.

i did so, and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"goodnight baby." he kissed my temple and i snuggled into his embrace, falling asleep to the sound of hunter's steady heartbeat.

                                   ...

hunter's pov

cash finally fell asleep in my arms and i smiled inwardly at the soft snores escaping her mouth. she was so beautiful and i so badly wanted to call her mine.

so i was going to make her mine. the beautiful girl i liked to call sleeping beauty in the morning, the girl who wore vanilla lace perfume, and the girl i overall loved to the point it made me insane.

i would make cash mine tomorrow...

✖️

sorry the chapter was kind of rushed and all over the place, i was just trying to get this daily update done so i can go watch psych. it's a tv show and i suggest you watch it. my fav show is called the 100!💖it's bae and you definitely need to watch it. what's ur fav show?

please vote/comment!

btw i changed cashlynn's character to loren beech👑 and can we just take a moment to look at #bunter in the picture💞🔐

peace out✌🏼️