e i g h t e e n ✖️ hospital

cashlynn's pov

i broke out into a hard cold sweat, bursting up from my spot.

every part of my body ached with pain, but the most noticeable was the piercing stabs rimming the edges of my heart.

my eyes watered as i frantically checked my surroundings, noticing familiar white sheets, white floors, white walls, white curtains, and a clean disinfectant smell that burned my nose.

the hospital.

i immediately broke down into heaps of tears, touching my sore arms and my seemingly broken face, making sure i was still alive.

but i thought i was dead. i heard the voices. i died.

but i didn't, it was all a dream, and i was quick to realize that once an unfamiliar man stepped into my hospital room, a long white lab coat draped around his shoulders.

"oh, you're awake! that's fantastic!" he smiled with a sudden burst of joy.

i looked down at his name tag through my blurry vision, making out the name 'doctor benson'.

i let out a breath of relief, happy that this man wasn't some creepy stranger that kidnapped me.

once i took another my breath, my chest ached, and my lungs felt frail at the oxygen intake.

"take it easy kiddo, you lost a lot of oxygen after passing out." doctor benson informed me, his bulky figure wobbling over to my hospital bed.

he checked my vital signs, a proud and relieved smile plastered to his face after finishing.

"you seem to be in good shape, i will go get your visitors now. stay still with little movement though, you're muscles are slightly weak from the deoxygenated blood." he informed me, nodding curtly before leaving the overly white room.

i still hadn't said anything yet, afraid that if i opened my mouth i would burst out into helpless cries.

i took another deep breath, my lungs once again feeling weak, but nonetheless, it was better than having to deal with the pain surrounding my heart.

suddenly, the wooden door to the room opened, letting in cameron, sierra, and my mom.

"sis!" cam breathed out, running up to the right side of my bed and crouching down. "i was so worried!"

i just weakly smiled, still not trusting my voice to speak.

"how are you feeling?" my mom asked, her concerned expression dulling my barely-there happiness. i loved her, but i hated when i caused her pain.

i just looked at all of them, shrugging hopelessly, even though my neck ached from the action.

"very well then, we promised to let the others in as well. i hope you feel better." sierra smiled a pained smile, lightly rubbing my arm.

my arm stung as she removed her hand, all three of them leaving the room.

next was taylor, aaron, and jacob, all of them asking the same questions as the last three, but this time they gave me hugs, despite the burning sensation it left afterwards.

i still hadn't spoke, but i was slowly feeling the urge to speak again, and once the next person walked in, i happily let out my words.

blake's worried figure entered the room, and once his eyes met mine, he immediately ran to the side of the bed.

"cash. cash. oh my gosh, cash." he freaked out, his face filled with alarm, pain, happiness, and relief. "i was so scared, oh you don't know how worried i was."

i chuckled lightly, stopping once i felt my chest ache from the movement.

"tell me what happened." blake asked, biting his lip as he ever-so-softly wrapped his hand in mine.

i thought back to before i had blacked out. the memory was slowly coming back, so i repeated every individual thought as it processed.

"well, me and you went on a walk, even though hunter was against it. leaving hunter to hangout with erica." i started, remembering hunter's furious face as he charged upstairs. "then you told me to go get hunter back, because i loved him, and i was willing to fight for him."

i paused, reminiscing the memories of me running up the stairs to the guest bedroom erica was staying in.

"i opened the door to the guest room, and then i saw-" i clamped my mouth shut as i remembered the event clearly.

hunter kissing erica, both of them on the verge of ripping each others clothes off.

"hunter cheated on me." i wept softly, not being able to erase the memory.

the pain around the edges of my heart burned and i felt my body ache as i bumped up and down with the ripples of my sobs.

i looked over at blake and his face was filed with sadness and anger.

"what an idiot, cash i'm so sorry." blake ran a stressed hand through his blonde hair.

"it's not your fault." i shook my head, wiping away my tears.

"you and any other girl in the world should never be treated like that, i would never do that." he licked his lips, looking into my eyes.

i blushed, but this was always how blake had been. we just had a relationship friendship type of thing, whereas me and hunter had true love- well, that's what i thought.

abruptly, hunter and erica entered the room, their faces both filled with worry.

"no no no! get them out! get them out!" i yelled, closing my eyes, not being able to take another look at hunter's enchanting eyes.

i heard some yelling and scuffling around, and after what felt like forever, the room was silent.

i opened my eyes slightly and saw doctor benson standing in the room again.

"you can leave now, you're release forms have been signed." he stated, checking my vital signs one last time before leaving the room for good.

i stood up carefully, grabbing my clothes that i had spotted on a chair in the corner.

my body felt beyond sore as i limped to the attached bathroom, being extra careful as i started stripping from the hospital gown.

i finally changed into my nike sweats and my white taylor caniff galaxy sweat shirt, slipping on my jesus sandals and wobbling back out of the room and into the waiting room.

i noticed everyone was there besides hunter and erica, thankfully.

my heart stung again as i thought of his name, and along with his name came his face, and along with that came the unstoppable memories.

i bit the inside of my lip to keep the relentless tears back, tasting some blood from biting too hard.

everyone finally noticed me and we all left towards the house, the ride being filled with a deafining silence.

all of the guys' faces were hard with anger, making me realize that blake must have told them of what he did.

i swallowed what i could down my throat and turned to look out the window, only being able to see the tears dancing in my eyes.

✖️

i got you guys!!! yes, the last chapter was a dream that she had of her dying but thankfully she didn't die!!!

please vote/comment!

peace out bail out✌🏼️