✖️ e p i l o g u e ✖️

cashlynn's pov

today was the big day; the day that many yearned and dreamt of, with all of the white and pastel decorations and happily emotional faces. today was mine and hunter's wedding day.

ever since the day hunter renounced his undoubted love for me, and once again asked for me to be his, we've had nothing but a strong, loving, relationship. so it's been 5 years, and here we are, at 20 years old, about to be bound together for the rest of eternity.

just the thought of it made my heart flutter, yet my stomach burst with nervousness.

"cash?" cameron entered the room, looking around till he saw me standing in front of the full body mirror.

his eyes widened in adoration, and he frowned slightly.

"you've grown up, cashy." he stated, wiping away a fake tear. "are you ready?"

i bit my lip, looking at my reflection in the tall mirror.

my dress was strapless, long, and white; the bodice decorated in rhinestones. then from the waist down, it puffed out in white chiffon ruffles.

my blonde hair was kept down, considering that was hunter's favorite way my hair was styled. it was also loosely curled and a flower, rhinestone encrusted hair comb was placed at the back, keeping my veil in place.

"ready as i'll ever be." i smiled, taking a deep breath as i approached cam.

"then let's get going, little sis." he said, linking his arm with mine and starting the walk towards the church doors.

all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen had gone down the aisle, and as i listened to 'the one' by kodaline play through the surround sound system, i finally started the walk down the aisle as well.

my heart was beating rapidly, and all familiar eyes were settled on me as i slowly made my descent down the carpeted lane.

in front of me was lillian, cameron and andrea's 3 year old daughter, cutely waddling down the aisle as she threw numerous pink and red rose pedals out of her woven basket.

i looked to the right of the front and saw hunter's groomsmen, all of them smirking at me amusingly. and to the left was my bridesmaids, all of them with teary eyes.

alaska was also standing there, since she was my maid of honor. she was wiping away tears as she smiled at me proudly.

i finally took a deep breath and looked up at hunter, and the world seemed to stop as i saw him looking at me with love i thought never existed. all war and violence stopped, and it was just him and i standing there with our love for one another.

it was like the day he took me to the cliff that overlooked the town, and we both felt free as birds, and it was just us, together forever. but now, it felt ten million times better.

after what felt like an eternity, cam finally managed to walk me to the front of the aisle, his eyes watery and a small smile on his emotional face.

"i love you, baby sis. make sure you visit often." cam whispered in my ear before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

he looked up at hunter, grabbing my hand and pulling it towards hunter's outstretched hand.

"don't hurt her. or you will regret it so fuc-" cameron started but i pushed him slightly to make him stop.