n i n e t e e n ✖️ aching time bomb

hunter's pov (da fuq u mean bitch?)

*three hours ago*

"we're done hunter, just pretend i never even existed." cash spoke, tears falling swiftly down her beautiful face. she backed away from where i stood, exiting the room completely.

i wasn't a sadistic type of person, so seeing her cry tears that were caused by myself broke my heart.

"forget about her, hunter. now it's just us." erica's blatantly annoying voice snickered from behind me.

"shut the hell up!" i growled, my eyes on the verge of tearing up. "this is all your fault! damnit, why did you even come here?!"

pity nor regret passed erica's caked up face; instead she laughed, and she laughed hard.

"this isn't funny!" i swallowed roughly, choking on tears that started to surface.

"hey, don't blame this all on me." she stopped laughing, flicking her spider black hair off of her naked shoulder.

i remembered neither of us were currently wearing shirts, so i immediately threw one on, afterwards chucking one at erica.

she grimaced, slipping the light pink shirt on anyways.

"this is your fault, don't you dare blame it on cash." i continued, gripping the roots of my hair tightly.

"who said i was blaming cash?" erica tilted her head, pursing her plump lips as she looked at me. "i mean, after all, she didn't know a thing going on between us."

"then who else would you fucking blame?" i shot back.

"are you blind?" her pitched voice was getting irritated by the second, along with her blocky eyebrows.

"just tell me!"

"you, hunter. i'm blaming you!" erica huffed menacingly. "if i remember correctly, it was YOU who came to me when cash went on a walk with blake. it was YOU who stared at me non stop behind your own girlfriend's back. it was YOU who decided to sit by me instead of willingly reserving a seat for cash. it was YOU who took my side when i first arrived. and lastly, it was YOU who was obligated enough to kiss me first! and it was YOU who took that kiss farther than it needed to be!"

erica was out of breath by the time she finished, her face twisted in a mad glare.

her words didn't take long to sink in, because i as well knew that it was true. i did every single one of those things, willingly.

"i got to see her." i whispered, more to myself than anyone.

"wait!" erica stopped me. "i forgive you though."

i took a long look at her, with her black hair parted to the left, her blue eyes tentatively paying attention to me, and her body moving in a way that would drive other guys crazy.

"but i don't forgive myself." i shook my head, closing my eyes as i took a deep breath.

abruptly, sirens of some sort started creeping closer to the house; louder and louder and louder.

i looked out of the window and realized there was an ambulance pulling onto the curb.

paramedics were fast to exit the vehicle and come running straight towards the house.