s e v e n ✖️ hush

s e v e n ✖️ hush

hunter's pov

i woke up to the sounds of an iphone camera taking pictures.

snap! snap! snap!

the camera shutters were repetitive.

snap! snap! snap!

i finally opened my eyes, getting tired of the loud sounds; also aware someone was taking my picture. then three more clicks of the camera.

snap! snap! snap!

"what the hell is going on here. i didn't sign up for a morning photoshoot." i groaned, squinting my eyes as they adjusted to the bright light in the room.

i finally caught sight of brandon, who was sheepishly standing at the foot of the bed, his phone facing towards me.

"brandon, what the fu-"

"HEY NO PROFANITY!!" he screamed, instantly making me cover my ears. that's when i noticed i wasn't the only one in my bed.

cash was stirring in her sleep, right next me.

i immediately shushed brandon, pulling cash close to my chest.

snap! snap! snap!

i glared at brandon, watching as he tried holding in his laughter. sadly, but not surprisingly, he failed.

brandon burst into laughter, causing me to give him the death stare, and also waking up the beautiful girl next to me.

"what's going on?" cash innocently whispered, her morning voice laced with tiredness.

i stared at her gorgeous face as she cluelessly looked around. she finally met my eyes and smiled cutely.

"morning princess." i greeted her, tucking a strand of her blonde hair away from her face. "brandon was just taking pictures of us."

cash nodded, looking at brandon who just waved at her.

"what? i couldn't help it! you guys looked so cute together!! literally, my new otp!" brandon exclaimed.

i shook my head, laughing lightly as i carefully stood up.

cash stood up as well and we all walked downstairs.

"hey cash?" i beckoned her and she looked at me, nodding to her name. "why did you sleep with me last night? and when? not that it bothered me or anything."

cash chuckled, rubbing a hand through her tangled hair. it was a good look for her to be honest. she looked so real unlike those other girls who caked on there makeup.

"i had a bad dream about lights out last night so i crawled into your bed."

i laughed, pulling her into a hug.

"aww my wittle cashy washy was scared." i said in a baby voice. she punched me playfully, giving me the death stare.

i just continued laughing and turned my head, realizing that everyone was staring at us.

"could you make it any less obvious that you are in love with my sister?" cameron suddenly spoke up, crossing his arms suggestively.

"wh-what? i d-don't know what y-your talking about." i stuttered. i don't know why i did, it just sort of happened.