f i v e ✖️ truth or dare

cashlynn's pov

i looked at the two new girls that entered the house with cameron. they both looked very pretty, and i instantly felt self conscious sitting in the same room with them.

i recognized one of the girls, the one with her arm looped around cameron's, as andrea, cameron's girlfriend.

i'm pretty sure the other girl, that brandon was obviously drooling over, was andrea's younger sister.

"okay guys," cameron clapped his hands for attention. "this is my girlfriend, andrea, and her younger sister, alaska. andrea and alaska, this is my annoying little sister, cashlynn. everyone calls her cash though. over there is brandon and hunter, they're brothers."

i shyly picked up my hand, waving at the girls. they smiled sweetly, waving back.

cameron smirked before leading andrea into the kitchen. i watched them leave before i felt a dip in the couch beside me.

i turned my head, seeing alaska. she pushed the bridge of her glasses up the slope of her nose before smiling awkwardly.

"hey." i interrupted the silence, starting a conversation.

"hi." she replied. "not to sound creepy but how old are you?"

i laughed, thankful that the awkwardness was fading away. "14, turning 15 soon."

she nodded, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. "nice, i'm 13."

"ohhhh brandon's age." i winked and she blushed profusely.

"yeah, well what about you and hunter?" she wiggled her eyebrows and i chuckled lightly, my cheeks heating up as well.

"come on." i stood up, dragging her to my room.

she seemed really nice, and i knew i could trust her. on top of that, i already knew we were going to be great friends including the fact she was going to be over a lot more because of cam and andrea, and brandon of course.

i closed my door once we entered my room, before taking a seat on my bed. alaska plopped down on the soft rug.

"so, like i was saying earlier, what about you and hunter?" she questioned, resting her head on her hands.

"it's complicated." i sighed, looking down at my hands.

"you can talk to me." she whispered after the room went silent.

i looked up at her, letting out a deep breath before contemplating with my decisions. after about five silent minutes, i decided i could trust her with my secret.

"well, me and hunter have been best friends for as long as i can remember." i chuckled lightly, reminiscing the old memories of us together. "but with magcon and everything, he doesn't really get to see his family. so he had to go back to arizona and i didn't get to see him, the guy who was by my side everyday, for three months."

alaska nodded her head, listening intently as i continued speaking.

"when he came back, i don't know, it was like i couldn't stop thinking of him and his touch and how cute he looked. overall, how amazing he could be." i bit my lip, feeling butterflies fluttering through my stomach just at the thought of hunter. "he's on my mind all the time, and i can't help feeling this way towards my best friend."